The only thing we do know is that BBYTerence did state that Best Buy Canada will indeed be getting a steelbook for Black Panther. I am assuming and guessing they do not want another scenario with other Disney Steelbook titles like the Coco Blu-ray, Thor Ragnarok and the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Steelbook were they are up for online pre-ordering early. Then all of a sudden wait no it's not BBYC has taken them down and now we cannot order them. Then they are up again or we thought that it was; which is so frustrating so I am assuming they are waiting to see what is going to happen.

Sadly Jacques1400 everything about Best Buy Canada is a mess the website, in store stock and customer service; if you have ever been to a BBY in the USA there is a big difference and I think their next serious cost cutting mode is to start closing BBYC stores. Like most US chains that come to Canada like Target; Best Buy Canada seems like the watered down version of what the USA has. Then the end result usually ends with them closing the store and leaving Canadians with nothing.