Well I guess it off to the the Best Buy in the good old US of A because I just looked at my email and got this message.

Thanks for placing an order for Dumbo (Limited Edition) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) (2019). However, despite our best efforts we weren't able to secure inventory for the product so we've been forced to cancel the order.

We're very sorry for this, and we'll make sure your method of payment is not charged To apologize we'd like to offer you a $5 eCertificate, which you can use on almost any future purchase at BestBuy.ca Blah Blah Blah.
You get the idea, I guess it was for the best because I probably would have received another damaged copy.

But it does make me wonder what the status of our future orders like Aladdin, X Men: Dark Phoenix and Men In Black: International will be like when they are being classified as back order and the Avenger: Endgame, Thor 1 & 2, Iron Man 1-3 and Avengers 4-Movie 4K Ultra HD SteelBook Collection has been reclassified as online preorder. With all the mistake going on at Best Buy Canada all can see is all our back order items being cancelled. Hopefully I am wrong.