Yes @jacques1400, I totally agree that Physical Media will always be alive, simply not as we knew it. My only concern is like for example Disney Exclusive steelbook (Star Wars, Disney movies, PIXAR and Marvel) is going to be where are you going to purchase them aside from online stores like Amazon. I am still someone who likes to purchase from a brick and mortar store like CINEMA 1; where I was able to purchase the bluray steelbook for LOKI and have preorders for Wandavision and the Mandalorian season 1&2. Maybe Disney was using these as a litmus test to see if the demand for steelbooks was still viable before committing to still making steelbook exclusives. That being said the LOKI 4K steelbook was gone while CINEMA 1 still had at that time a few copies of the LOKI bluray. In addition to the fact that Best Buy CAN did not carry the Blue Beetle steelbook granted it did pitiful at the theaters; but I would still want to have had it along with my other DCEU steelbooks. At any I guess we will not be able to complete the steelbook set for final Fast and Furious movie.