Sorry for beating a dead horse but this is the foolishness that bothers me about Best Buy Canada they have two Thor Ragnorak Steelbooks advertised on their steelbook page.
Similar to all other retailers, resellers have absolutely no direct business ties with Best Buy in any way, shape or form, think of it as a "For Sale" listing on Craigslist or a Newspaper. I believe Amazon pioneered this concept, and the rest is history as they say.

The principle is based on Brand Equity, Amazon, Walmart (Yes, Walmart has tons of resellers), Best Buy and of course eBay which migrated from auction to a store concept. They all have one thing in common, recognized brands with high visibility and traffic.
The basics are all the same, Listing Fee and a Percentage of the sale amount, transaction processed by the retailer so they control the money.

What makes them think we are going to pay such enormous amounts for this from the third party group when we will happily pay Best Buy directly for these movies.
Best Buy doesn't care either way, and since the listings are created by the reseller, Best Buy probably doesn't even know it's on their site. I can tell you their profits from the sale of the reseller unit would be way more than selling their own product, with zero overhead.

As for the examples, to be honest it's less than perfect. The reseller is pawning UK imports which contain the 3D copy, we never had this in a SteelBook for Canada.
Thor is out of stock, Cars is the "French" (Bilingual) release with only 2 remaining in stock. I know that it only applies to the "J" card, but if you recall from the BB forum, there were constant complaints with every "Bilingual" SteelBook release because of it.