Thanks Thanks:  126

Thread: Best Buy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Thats funny @leprekon there is nothing wrong with getting 4 for reasons like this. But do you keep the three defective steelbooks or are you getting your money back from them. I know BBYC might frown on that but even they cannot complain when they see all the defective steelbooks that you received.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Thats funny @leprekon there is nothing wrong with getting 4 for reasons like this. But do you keep the three defective steelbooks or are you getting your money back from them. I know BBYC might frown on that but even they cannot complain when they see all the defective steelbooks that you received.
    @Cull Obsidian I only keep 1 copy. I had to go through 3 copies today. The original one I opened didn’t close properly and had the “Disney Dent”, other had scratches on back with the same dent as well as my copy I kept. When I call to get my Captain Marvel discount I’m gonna ask for a discount on that dent. Just amazes me the amount of damage steelbooks they must get from all these stores. I even tell the people in the store I hate ordering 4 just to get 1 mint copy and for $50 they understand. At least they are constant with the box sizes pretty much.

Credits

Embossed is raised lettering from the surface, Debossed is the opposite, sunk lettering.
    I received all the other Disney's today, and they all had the "Disney Dent".

I'm starting to wonder if the Disney dent is not simply a manufacturing flaw, because nothing makes sense. The quality is crap to begin with.

Spine slashes have always been a mystery, simply because nobody was ever able to figure out where they happened in the fabricating process, unless the cello is also cut, which narrows it down to the warehouse or store level.

Either way, BB won't address the issues, which is really a shame.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.