Thanks Thanks:  126

Thread: Best Buy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    I'll definitely be interested in the Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore release but more importantly I'm looking forward to possibly hearing something... ANYTHING about the Release of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness being released as a SteelBook option. That is one release I definitely don't want to miss out on...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Whispers View Post
    I'll definitely be interested in the Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore release but more importantly I'm looking forward to possibly hearing something... ANYTHING about the Release of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness being released as a SteelBook option. That is one release I definitely don't want to miss out on...
    The Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook is available for online preorder at Best Buy USA with a
    release date of June 28, 2022 and costs $34.99 US dollars

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/fantast...?skuId=6506788

As for the release of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Black release. Seeing how Black Widow took about two months to come to Bluray, while Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings took just short of three months. We’re probably looking at something similar to the latter for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, so we’re looking at around the end of July or start of August. If we had to put a date, we’re saying either July 26 or Aug. 2. Just keep your eyes open for both of them.