Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

The only way Best Buy US would ship to Canada is if they cease operation here which is not far fetched, Best Buy Canada is losing market share, and sales declined by 1.2 or 1.9% from the same third quarter last year according to the latest investors report.
Never the less, it would be trough a proxy, basically similar to Target and the cost would be very high.

Did not know things were that bad at Best Buy Canada @jacques1400, while I am not surprised to hear that I really do not like the concept of losing another brick and mortar chain. While I am able to drive to BBYUS and purchase steelbooks when necessary like others on this site. Sometimes it becomes a nuisance when you have to think about the US/CAN exchange rate and how much you are allowed to purchase from the US which I believe $100.00 worth of goods and then the immigration can still make you pay duty on $50.00 if they wanted to; overall I just hope Best Buy Canada does not close and/or can come up with something were we can get steelbooks if they do go belly up.