Thanks Thanks:  126

Thread: Best Buy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Hey everybody again I just wanted to give everybody a heads up seeing at this time seeing there is has been no official listing on the Best Buy USA site at this time; I just placed this here. But I just wanted to inform people according to information from other sites it sounds like the movie Black Widow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) will have a release date of Sept 14, 2021 there is no price and no purchase link at this time for the US Best Buy at this time. But, again I would just suggest people keep there eyes open on the Best Buy CAN site seeing how they seem to have steelbook preorders a month and/or less in advance similar to the Cruella, Justice League-Snyder Cut and the F9 - The Fast Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook). Also seeing how BBYCAN showing its incompetence and is not listing them as "SteelBook" or "Exclusives," it is going to be a little more difficult seeing you have to search for each individual title expected to be released.

EDIT: I do have to make a correction concerning the Justice League-Snyder Cut and the F9 - The Fast Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)[/B]. That as of this time they are now listed under the "SteelBook" but when they were first announced on 08-13-2021 and 08-14-2021 they were not. Just keep your eyes open at any rate.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 08-16-2021 at 04:34 PM. Reason: make correction