Been doing this since dinosaurs roamed the earth.

1. You cannot shop Best Buy US using a Canadian Credit card as is, and unless something changed this month, PayPal for International orders is not an accepted method of payment.

2. You obviously need to create an account with your name as it appears on your credit card, and planned US shipping address. Phone number should also match what's on file with your credit card.

3. The billing address needs to be EXACTLY as follows:

10780 KEMPWOOD DR
HOUSTON, TX 77043

Important: the help document address shows Kempwood Dr. (with a "."), do not enter the period after "Dr" otherwise it will always give you an invalid billing address error.

4. I never used any forwarding company, but on a quick glance many of the stores listed on the front page of MyUS.com already have International Shipping available (at a cheaper rate), and BEST BUY is not listed as one of the stores they can help you with. As stated, they won't ship to known forwarders, so that could be the "why."

5. Shipping from the US to Canada via USPS is ludicrous, and thanks to Trump, expect to pay the state tax on your purchase, unless it is shipped directly to you outside the USA, this applies to any purchase including eBay, not optional.

For casual buyers, you're probably better off looking for group buys, or as much as I hate to say this since I hate them with a passion, hoarders on eBay.