Excuse me for venting unfortunately I do know how the Americans felt when Future Shop was releasing all the SteeBooks some of the prices I see online at Amazon for old Disney Future Shop steelbook exclusives are a expensive. Sadly the last Disney steelbook exclusives I remember seeing here at BBY Canada was the for the movies Lion King, Pirate of the Caribbean 5 and live action Beauty and the Beast. In all honesty I really do not recall Best Buy USA and/or Canada offering any Disney steelbooks after March 28,2015 when Future Shop abruptly closed its doors. But I only recall companies like Zaavi in the UK offering Disney Steelbooks for a couple of years; fast forward to now and it seems like Best Buy Canada seems content to allow a overpriced third party retailer from their Marketplace or whatever it is called to sell Disney Steelbooks instead of selling the actual ones from their own company. Truly this is were there decision making skills make no sense; but if you remember I recall numerous complaints from BBY forum members about not liking the Lion King Steelbook cover art and comparing it to the previous one from Future Shop version and refusing to buy it maybe BBYC just figured why bother with the hassle. What a pity.