Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

It's their way of doing things, they load the placeholder with a "coming soon" tag, which is good marketing.
That way you know ahead of time it will show up so you can keep an eye for it.
The date is usually not 100%, but even if it is the 28Th, that's a whole month of notice as opposed to Canada that gives you diddly squat only to run out of stock in the blink of an eye.

Sadly @jacques1400 I think we will get lucky here in Canada if we even end up with "Diddly Squat". I know I am beating a dead horse and expressed this statement in another posting. But after for example a wonderful year of BBYCAN having been heavily pushing on Disney rereleases of Marvel 4K UHD and Disney Pixar 4K UHD Combo Steelbook title and new releases of Disney movies I feel (which may be wrong) we will not be that lucky this year.

Yes we got new releases for Frozen 2 and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker; Best Buy Canada has never been known for consistency for example why re-release the movie Malificent as a 4K steelbook if there a possibility you are not going to offer the sequel steelbook in Canada. Then have other movies other movie like the Jungle Book 4K steelbook being released in the BBYUS and not here in Canada; in addition to any new Disney and re-released title like Black Panther that may come in 2020; but it makes no sense and hate starting a steelbook set when I cannot finish. If Best Buy Canada has problems dealing with exclusive items like steelbooks maybe they could put all things like Movies, Music and Video Games as items you can shop on the U.S. website and ship merchandise to Canada and larger items you would still buy in a Best Buy stores in Canada. But that being said this is just my opinion.