Quote Originally Posted by CGKid91 View Post
I would in fact be very interested in knowing how it works too, I didn't know such a thing even existed.
Quote Originally Posted by Wavey Dave View Post
Is there a thread or something on ordering from BB US? I just tried to order something (using MyUS.com for shipping) and had my order cancelled because it "couldn't validate details".
@Wavey Dave @CGKid91

I am not familiar with MyUS.com but since international orders are intended for use in the U.S., it is assumed that products will be used in the U.S. Best Buy does not ship to known freight forwarders; I have placed a link below. But from my experience you have two options have your order shipped to a mailing address within the 50 United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam or an APO/FPO address and/or pick up your order at any U.S. store or choose to have someone else pick up your order. Basically you can send it to a friend or family members address who lives in the USA or place a in store order and have them pick it up; but you need a US mailing address or have someone you know who lives in the US pick it up for you.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-to...at204400050019