Sorry @jacques1400, but I neglected to mention the fact that my main purpose for the trip not mainly to go to Best Buy US. But was to take my brother to the Detroit Metro Airport and seeing how there was a BBY store 10 min from there I decided at the last minute to stop in and in my hubris I figured I would be able to find a steelbook copy of Godzilla:King of the Monsters there like I did with Dumbo 2019 and Detective Pikachu. As you read I was wrong; I do have an online account with Best Buy USA and have had on numerous account reserved items like Mary Poppins and Mary Poppins Returns at this store. But seeing how our decision to go state side is usually made on the spur of the moment; my decision to go to Best Buy is made on the fly so if I am able to find what I want I am happy; if not I am a little disappointed but not that much because from past experience I know I will see it later on in that store or another. Today I gambled and lost; but tomorrow will be different. I do thank you for your help and I appreciate it very much!!!