Thanks Thanks:  13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    @Leprekon,

Thank You for the update and checking in with Sunrise Records. I gather from this notice of not getting any exclusives from Fox this means we will not be receiving Maze Runner: The Death Cure, The Shape of Water and/or The Greatest Showman Steelbooks just to name a few. Truly sad news indeed and while I am not that upset that a smaller chain store like Sunrise Records is not able to receive every title that comes out. I am upset that Best Buy Canada which is nothing more than a water down version of of the BBYUSA store; seems to be getting nothing in terms of steelbook exclusive. For that matter they do not seem to be receiving to much in terms of DVD and Bluray items for example the Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] https://www.bestbuy.com/site/avatar-...?skuId=6204045 and the Firefly: 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] https://www.bestbuy.com/site/firefly...?skuId=5992908 just two examples at the top of my head. I guess I will be placing online preorders to the Best Buy US because as you have stated in your conversation it truly does seem like the death of the steelbook exclusive in Canada.

EDIT: Best Buy USA is only allowing for online preorder and in store pickup of The Greatest Showman Steelbooks and for the steelbook of the Maze Runner: The Death Cure I cannot even place a online pre-order for this movie so I guess I will miss out on both of these.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 04-09-2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Needed to add extra information.