Thanks Thanks:  27

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

They did a Phase 1 ($140 USD) & Phase 2 ($175 USD) Collection, granted they were 2K/DVD editions. So instead of a Phase 3 for the buyers of the previous sets, they throw at you a Full package at some ludicrous amount of money?

And Yes, I know as well that this is a 4K release of the entire Series, but they validate the price based on on the concept that purchasing every single title in the collection individually would amount to more that the retail price of this set.

I'm sorry, but unless you were dead or living on Asgard since 2008, there is no way in hell that anyone interested in this set would not own a majority of these titles by now. They doubled, tripled, dipped and more on 2K & 4K with re-releases featuring alternate Slipcovers & SteelBooks, the least they could do is release a reasonably price set to Thank the fans for their support.

I'm fairly certain that at some point this price will drop drastically with the holiday season fast approaching, but I'm not spending this type of coin for a single "Special Feature" disc and a Signed Certificate in a plain looking box set.

In comparison I purchased the Harry Potter Wizard's Collection with an awesomely huge beautifully crafted wooden chest ($250 USD), 31 Discs, and so many hidden compartments with memorabilia I don't even know if I actually found them all.

Last edited by jacques1400; 11-13-2019 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Added Comment

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.