Thanks Thanks:  21

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Whispers View Post
    Has anyone heard anything on when this is actually planned on getting released now...?

In some forums I've seen people mention that their orders were completely cancelled (likely the States) but mine still remains IN PROGRESS
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

My US order got shipped, received on 9/15.
    My guess is the orders which got shipped, were the early ones placed. The Supply Chain Disruptions are affecting everything, so they probably got less than expected.

As for BB CA, they simply get a token amount, so I would guess that they may ship at some point when they receive them.
    Mexico gets more respect than Canada these days.
    My suggestion to many, is if you like one particular SteelBook, get the Zavvi Edition, at least you get a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Whispers View Post
    At this point I guess it's fingers crossed... I ordered as soon as it was posted so hopefully if and when Canada gets stock I get a copy
    I have not heard and/or received any new information from BBYCAN concerning the Justice League-Snyder Cut 4K UHD SteelBook since I ask in Sept 14,2021. I will also keep my fingers crossed but if they cancel my order I think I will just purchase the Zack Snyder's Justice League (Blu-ray) https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...u-ray/M2233652. at this point I just do not care. I am just sick of Best Buy CAN foolishness; I wonder what is going to happen to The Suicide Squad Steelbook.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    I have not heard and/or received any new information from BBYCAN concerning the Justice League-Snyder Cut 4K UHD SteelBook since I ask in Sept 14,2021. I will also keep my fingers crossed but if they cancel my order I think I will just purchase the Zack Snyder's Justice League (Blu-ray) https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...u-ray/M2233652. at this point I just do not care. I am just sick of Best Buy CAN foolishness; I wonder what is going to happen to The Suicide Squad Steelbook.
    I'm in the same boat but I do want it in 4K so if they cancel I'll search out that and possibly take Jacques advice and grab the Zavvi edition as the 4K disc is region free