Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

DareDevil - High Res. Photos

Credits
    nice =)

but i am really not to excited about this movie ...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    very nice.. the top one is my new wallpaper. :big grin:
    i really want to see this.. it annoys me that in oz the xmen and matrix trailers wont be infront of it though :S

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Originally posted by The Digital Rich
    it annoys me that in oz the xmen and matrix trailers wont be infront of it though :S
    Where is oz?

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    nice =)

but i am really not to excited about this movie ...
    It was a lot better than I expected it to be, a pretty quality superhero movie, given some hoky moments, but hey that's a given with Marvel movies.

Credits
    Originally posted by lafce
    Where is oz?
    its short for austraila.. as in ozzie? surely you must have seen us at the olympics we had the flags, eskies, deck chairs and beers shouting ozzy ozzy ozzy oi oioi!

hehee..

Credits
    Nice Pic but i am not so the DareDevil Fan ....

Credits
    surely you must have seen us at the olympics we had the flags, eskies, deck chairs and beers shouting ozzy ozzy ozzy oi oioi!
    Yes, I've seen you . I have a cousin in Australia, in Sydney. I just didn't connect 'oz' with 'ozzie' at first.

Credits
    its short for austraila.. as in ozzie? surely you must have seen us at the olympics we had the flags, eskies, deck chairs and beers shouting ozzy ozzy ozzy oi oioi!

hehee..
    do you really say "Crikey" down under? :big grin:

Credits
    do you really say "Crikey" down under?
    course we do

and kn'thrak will back me up on this, but we all get around and say stuff like "stone the crows" and "flamin' hell" hehehhe

im just kidding... really... (but it is true that everyone in my street will move away to the UK to become a famous singer/acrtress..)

all i can say is Steve Irwin is about Australian as someone from New Zealand

Credits
    all i can say is Steve Irwin is about Australian as someone from New Zealand
    That's because Rich is a city kid in his suburban haven. Things are quite different at the outback, or just the remote costal areas.

Not that everyone in the outback says 'crikey' all the time, or as stupid as 'the' Australia in The Simpsons, mind you that.

Steve Irwin is more like a send-up of an Aussie bushranger, rather than a fair dinkum.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Its funny to see that all U.S. tv show Australia has a backward place but assessments of the 2 locations show that AUstralia is a much better place to live in and is more technology advanced living than the U.S.
    That was a statement from U.S. ppl. Friend went to the States too and returned with the same impression.

Oz comes from the word Australia.
    Aus = Oz
    U know that everything with a X or a Z looks and sounds cool! As for Steve Irwin... God! Someone please make it hunting day on his arse. Still don't understand y ppl like him. He is a pro in what he does but he goes about it very stupid!
    DIgitial Rich.. we might not get the trailers early but X2 and Matrix Reloaded are released here eariler than the States

BTW.. awesome DD pictures. Cant wait for the movie itself
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    That's because Rich is a city kid in his suburban haven. Things are quite different at the outback, or just the remote costal areas.

Not that everyone in the outback says 'crikey' all the time, or as stupid as 'the' Australia in The Simpsons, mind you that.

Steve Irwin is more like a send-up of an Aussie bushranger, rather than a fair dinkum.
    not true.. hehe.. i live in central queensland spent the first 17 years of my life living in the middle of nowhere with a town whos population was no more than 4000 ... my grandparents owned a property and i spent a large proportion of my youth there...

i can count on my hands the number of times i have been to brisbane... it is only now that i live in a town that actually has a mcdonalds..

Credits
    not true.. hehe.. i live in central queensland spent the first 17 years of my life living in the middle of nowhere with a town whos population was no more than 4000 ... my grandparents owned a property and i spent a large proportion of my youth there...
    I stand corrected. (Or, to be precise, sit corrected )