Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: who do you want to be the next superman?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brendan Fraser

5 23.81%
  • Matthew Bomer

13 61.90%
  • Paul Walker

3 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Originally posted by GermanFinne
    What that is not Painful.....you are starting to scaring me.... :big grin:
    i didn't say it wasn't painfull...i just said it wasn't as painful as it looks. i'm not gonna tell you why i know that.....

"I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Originally posted by red bear
    i didn't say it wasn't painfull...i just said it wasn't as painful as it looks. i'm not gonna tell you why i know that.....

Credits
    that looked familar... did something like that happen in "the cell" or am i just imagining things?

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Originally posted by The Digital Rich
    that looked familar... did something like that happen in "the cell" or am i just imagining things?
    yeah, The Cell we see Vincent D'Onfrio hanging on hooks through his skin and masterbating on top of a dead womans body....
    Last edited by trailergod; 03-02-2003 at 09:15 AM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Nice Sig....Tisoy

Credits
    Brendan Fraser can't be superman! Find someone else. None of these guys fit the profile.

Credits
    ohhhh new UPDATE:::

http://filmforce.ign.com/superman/ar.../387722p1.html

According to the UK reports, current plans are for Boreanaz to continue his role in the popular vampire drama while performing his duties as The Man of Steel but with an anticipated mid-2003 start date, that may not be feasible. So, then, where does that leave Angel?The WB hasn't made a final decision whether or not it will renew the series but if it interferes with the potential revival of one of the studio's flagship franchises, look for the series to leave the schedule. Without its lead, there would be no chance of the series making the jump to UPN, leaving the rumored spin-off series the only hope for Buffy fans wanting more out of that franchise.

Credits
    I don't like Boreanaz as Superman either.
    And even though I've thought about it for a long time... I haven't come up with ANYBODY that I'd be happy with.
    It almost has to be an unknown.

Credits
    Brendan Fraser is too... goofy. Paul Walker is too... Paul Walker. Matthew Bomer is too... unknown.

Ashton Kutcher for Superman!!! What worries me is that he was offered it, and passed on it. That's very concerning.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    Brendan Fraser is too... goofy. Paul Walker is too... Paul Walker. Matthew Bomer is too... unknown.

LOL Thats the Best Explanaition i heard......:big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    Ashton Kutcher advised WENN (via The IMDb) that he's leaning towards turning down the title role in Warner Brothers' next Superman film. The star of Just Married and Dude, Where's My Car? reportedly felt there were more cons than pros in taking on the part.

"There's a couple of [reasons why Superman doesn't appeal to me] – my television show [That '70s Show], it would interfere with the schedule. So I don't think I'm gonna do it, because I'll have to sign up for another year of the show in order to get out on time. It would just kinda set me back more than it would do for me," Kutcher said. "Also I think there's a bit of a curse behind that role – the things that have happened to people. Also, I think once you've played that role then you're just forever known as Superman. It's kind of hard to play other things. I have a lot of other characters I'd rather play."

As if Dude, Where's My Car? won't be haunting Kutcher until his dying day ...
    http://filmforce.ign.com/superman/ar.../389265p1.html

LOL.. bad things ????... like falling from a horse and be crippled?

and the guy who will design Superman is the same guy who made BATMAN....

In related news, Superhero Hype points out that Film Freak has an audio interview with actor Jerry O'Connell who discusses his interest in playing Superman. Superhero Hype also reports an unconfirmed rumor that "Bob Ringwood {Batman} will be designing the principle Superman and Kryptonian costumes, while another costume designer Julie Weiss will be in charge of the Metropolis/Earth costumes."

Finally, Hype also points out that Latino Review claims Superman's release date has been pushed back from 2004 until 2005.

Credits

Bomer, for sure.

Unknown is so much better....I was very disappointed that Victor Webster was booted from the proceedings. I still think that George Eads from CSi would kick ass, though. I made this about 6 months ago....when all the hooha started up, and posted it on AICN, but no-one seemed to give a ****, so I'll post it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12