Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thumbs up Way to go Roman Polanski!!! A symbol of things to come!!!

Like most of you out there, It made me feel real warm and fuzzy, to know that Roman Polanski (a convicted child rapist and fugitive from the USA) received a standing ovation at the academy awards, for his outstanding film direction in the PIANIST.

We all know that Mr. Polanski is a great man and magical director! And even though, he has had his fair share of ordeals and tribulations. It doesn't change the fact that we all love him!!!

Sure...some will say that he's an evil child mollester. But, Mr. Polanski probally didn't know any better, when he stuck his **** inside that 13 year old girl... As a matter of fact, he was probally a victim of sexual abuse himself, and was just acting out for attention. Trying to seek help that he vitally needed!!! I'm sure he achieved no sexual satisfaction from that 13 year old girl...heck, she probally didn't even give him a **** *** aterwards. And we all know that she was probally begging for it!!! So let's all just forgive Mr. Polanski...because he brings us great movies like the Pianist. And THAT should be more than enough, to make up for petty crimes like CHILD RAPE.

Yeah, I know...It's also alleged that he had sex with Natasja Kinski when she was 15 in 1979 and Mira Amore' when she was 12 in 1980. But again...you know how little girls are. They practically beg for it all the time!!! We all read and saw "Lolita" didn't we??? It's not a lolipop that they really want.

BESIDES...the 13 year old girl that he raped, is a grown woman now, and she says that she has no problem with Polanski re-entering the United States (He fled the country after his conviction, to avoid prosecution...and now lives in FRANCE). She thinks the issue is ancient history, and that she hopes all Federal Law Enforcement agencies in the United States could just drop the matter. See there!!! Looks like Mr. Polanski gave her a real qood time when she was 13 years old, isn't that all that should really matter?

Hell! Even Hollywood would rather support a convicted child rapist such as Mr. Polanski, than what they consider an UNJUST WAR WITH IRAQ! And, I don't see any problems with that...and I'm sure you don't either.

So Mr. Polanski, keep producing excellent films like the Pianist, and keep mollesting and deflowering young little girls...the younger the better (not like the young girls are my daughters or anything), and we'll continue to support and love you!!!

And if anyone takes offense to you Mr. Polanski!!! Just let these ignorant social conformists know, that child rape is not a crime against the society....but rather it is a crime against the heart...
    And be sure to love all little girls they way they need to be loved.
    Last edited by Shrubz; 03-24-2003 at 05:02 PM.

Credits
    there so much wrong with that post i wont even bother pointing it all out.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    WTF !!! ... we dont need this **** now....

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Your post is extremely inappropriate and not what we want here at Movie-List. I would delete this but I'll simply edit your post so it isn't as offensive, and so everyone here can see what isn't acceptable.

And in response to your post... Roman Polanski is a movie director, the art he has made has no correlation with his personal life, and the world shouldn't look at it that way. The Academy demonstrated that they can look at art as art by having him win. By letting his personal life get in the way of his movies, you are missing out on great art, and proving that you don't have the ability to transcend what you hear in the news media. We all agree what he did was wrong, you will get NO argument there, but when it comes to ignoring the great movies he's created because of it, that's simply ridiculous and it would be a loss to the world of film.

And yes we KNOW you were being sarcastic, and you don't need to make a bunch of threads referring to this (DELETED) to let us know! The issue is that it was a very inappropriate post. I'm not one for censorship but we don't need crap like this here.
    Last edited by Shrubz; 03-24-2003 at 05:10 PM.

Credits
    Roman Polanski is a movie director, the art he has made has no correlation with his personal life.

The issue is that it was a very inappropriate post. I'm not one for censorship but we don't need crap like this here.
    Well said.
    This post is not only innapropriate... it's unnecessary.

Credits
    Originally posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet
    This post is not only innapropriate... it's unnecessary.
    HAHAHAH no JP the post is fine.. cause its YOUR post hehhe I think you mean..

"This thread/topic is not only innapropriate... it's unnecessary."

Just trying to look at the lighter side of life!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}