Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

International Matrix Reloaded Release Plans Revealed!

Variety reports that WB is unleashing "The Matrix Reloaded" everywhere one to two weeks after the US release (May 15) except Japan (June 7), China and India.
    As an R-rated pic it won't play as super-wide as "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' " 10,000 prints, but Veronika Kwan-Rubinek, president of international distribution, says the sci-fi/actioner will go out on more than 7,000.

The first "Matrix" raked in $ 284 million overseas; Kwan-Rubinek won't say where she thinks the follow-up will finish, noting simply, "The anticipation for it is enormous."

Credits
    R-rated pic

the best news for today........ woooooooohooooooo.. thank god it will remain true to the 1st movie.... yehey

and thank god its not a movie for the teens....... :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    WIth R Rated it is a Fsk-16 Movie in germany ????

Credits
    Actually, the movie is purely made towards only teens and young adults. DOn't see it any other way. The trilogy has a lession in it which the younger generation need to learn (most of us). The movie itself isn't anything special or new (just effects) to ppl who lived a long live watching movies.

Off to the movies myself now! Later!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Wow... I just get press release from our local cinema chain that Matrix Reloaded will be shown here on few showings on May 15th (few hours before US) !! (and than regular release on May 22nd like the rest of the Europe)

Flight of the Osiris will be shown here before Final Destination 2 after 10th April. :big grin: :big grin:
    Last edited by BuDi; 03-27-2003 at 09:41 AM.
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!
    [My Top 20 Movies @ YMDB] [My Bottom 20 Movies @ YMDB]

Credits
    Don't say it's true to the original by being R-rated... it's just being true to the Wachowski's ideas. What they did was make their movie and submit it to the MPAA... and that's what they got. They weren't going to edit down for a PG-13, or add things to ensure an R. Their movie was submitted as it would play, as the Wachowskis wrote it. It'll be interesting to see.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by BuDi
    Wow... I just get press release from our local cinema chain that Matrix Reloaded will be shown here on few showings on May 15th (few hours before US) !! (and than regular release on May 22nd like the rest of the Europe)

Flight of the Osiris will be shown here before Final Destination 2 after 10th April. :big grin: :big grin:
    If you spoiler somthing without the [spoiler] then i will scratch your eyes out :big grin: :big grin:

Or i will not visit the forum for a week till i saw the movie...

Credits
    Originally posted by BuDi

Emm, Budi, should we make reservations for the tickets? :big grin:
    Live long and prosper
    Terraner