Here's one of my favorite jokes:

A guy is in a session with his psychiatrist. He tells the doctor, "Hey Doc, I've been having these really scary dreams...(guy's tone increasingly gets more anxious...I dream a monster is chasing me, a big scary monster, straight out of Aliens or something...and every night he gets closer and closer to me...its the same dream doc!...and...and...I'm really afraid he's gonna catch me....!!!!!!!!!" The guy is almost in tears.

Doc says to the guy," OK, calm down, no need to fear, it's just a dream. See what happens this coming week in your dream, and we will discuss it next week."

Guy nods in approval and the session is over. A week passes, and the guy noticable fatigued, comes in for another session with the doc.

"Now tell me about your dream. Did anything new happen," says the doctor

"Well doc, the scary monster kept getting closer and closer and closer...Until finnally last night he caught me!!!! I was so afraid, I thought he was going to eat me...I said to him, (guy's voice shaking),"What are you going to do to me now?!?!? The monster then said, 'I don't know, it's you're dream...'"