Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Tron 2?

Credits

Question Tron 2?

I heard a rumor that Tron 2 is in the works. Is this true?
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    I have no idea, but I imagine that the special effects budget would be through the roof, if it were to be picked up, so I guess it would depend on Disney (I'm pretty sure it was a disney movie????) if they were to inject that money into it......

The technology is a lot different now, so I don't know what differences/similarities there would be between 1 and 2, but I don't know, I guess it wouldbe a fun movie to watch, I'm guessing that they would have a new cast and have Jeff Bridges as a Cameo or something.....who knows.....as long as they don't make it a load of bollocks like the new Rollerball...I love you, John McTiernan, but no, THAT was crap.

Credits
    Last I heard was that the director was interested in making a sequel, but Disney didn't so they made a video game instead.

http://www.tron20.net/frameset.html

It's always possible a movie will be made, but don't look for it any time soon.

http://www.cinescape.com/0/Editorial...e&obj_id=31390

There are some links at the bottom that may be of interest.

Credits
    I never saw this movie. Is it any good?

The thought of people inside computer programs seems a bit overdone right now. Or is that another movie I'm thinking about?
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    I like it. It's good in a 80's kind of way. If you are into FX at all you'll find this one interesting. It was the first movie ever to use computer graphics in a film.