Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy

ohhhhh and there are 2 Bond girls running around in this movie.

also Alan Cumming was in Goldeneye...hehehehe
    hm and one from Lord of the RIngs..
    *cheez* LOTR has got everywhere their spys.....

Credits
    This is not really a review.

Saw it this evening. Movie's not bad. I'm not a big X-Men fan, and I barely remember the first movie and who's got what power. (Haven't bought the DVDs yet cos I'm waiting for a box-set) So it's okay.

What really pissed me off - you won't believe this! - is that the freakin' moron in the projection booth forgot to change to the anamorphic lens when the widescreen reel started rolling. So the 2 trailers shown (including a new trailer of LXG) and the first 5 minutes of movie (and the best action scene I reckon) is completely ruuuuuuined for me.

Gggggrrrrrr... what have I done to deserve this? If editman's a mutant (or at least if someone would watch my seat) he'd gone up and cut the moron's head and paste it to his a**...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    dude, that sucks. the white house scene was just awesome. exactly how i imagined nightcrawler to be.

i would have ripped that projectionist a new a-- in a heartbeat.

man, that just really sux. are you gonna go see it again ...??
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Originally posted by red bear
    man, that just really sux. are you gonna go see it again ...??
    Hardly likely... I'm not a big X-Men fan, so it's not worth for me to spend another $11 just to watch the first 5 minutes again in its correct aspect ratio.

I might get the DVD some years later...

Credits
    Originally posted by editman

What really pissed me off - you won't believe this! - is that the freakin' moron in the projection booth forgot to change to the anamorphic lens when the widescreen reel started rolling. So the 2 trailers shown (including a new trailer of LXG) and the first 5 minutes of movie (and the best action scene I reckon) is completely ruuuuuuined for me.
    Strange. I got the same effect when I saw X2 a second time. Happen to me while watching the LXG trailer as well. U wouldn't happen to be in Sydney would u?

Projection moron's alike!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    Strange. I got the same effect when I saw X2 a second time. Happen to me while watching the LXG trailer as well. U wouldn't happen to be in Sydney would u?

Projection moron's alike!
    You won't happen to see it again in a Hoyts cinema would ya?

F**kin' daydreaming those projection booth lowlives were... Maybe they haven't seen the flick enough to realise it's in widescreen.

Or maybe the lens rotates automatically, and the warranty of all film projectors down under have just expired this month...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12