Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Hulk Fights to be Hyper Realistic!

From Countingdown.com

Eric Bana and director Ang Lee were so keen to make the fight scenes in their big-budget film The Hulk realistic they bought front row tickets to an Ultimate Fighting bout in the US - a sport described as the world's bloodiest and most barbaric. "We went out into the desert and watched the most violent fighting I have ever seen in my life," Colin Brady, The Hulk's animation director, said.

Brady accompanied Bana, Lee and two Hulk producers to the Ultimate Fighting match in southern California and the violence left all five queasy. Ultimate Fighting is a cross between boxing, martial arts, gladiator fights and professional wrestling, although unlike pro-wrestling the results aren't rigged and combatants often leave the ring covered in blood and with broken bones.

"There are no rules and no gloves or anything like that, just two guys beating each other up and there was a lot of blood," Brady recalled. "Eric liked it quite a bit but I think it was a little more than what he expected. "We all got a little more than what we expected."

Creepy! But it sort of makes you want to see the flick more, doesn't it? The first rule of Hulk Club is don't talk about Hulk Club...

Credits
    Isn't Hulk supposed to be for all audiences? It might be dangerous for them to do an R rated movie.

And if it's not R rated, then I don't see the point of going to a UFC fight. Oh well. Hulk Smash!!!
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Saw the Hulk trailer on the big screen today before X2, and all i have to say is that it looks like the Incredibly Fake-Looking Hulk. He looks like he jumped out of a Pixar movie into the real world. They may have used cgi to make his face look kind of like Bana, but it still looks about as real as anything in Phantom Menace or AOTC, i.e. extremely FAKE looking. Otherwise, the movie looks pretty cool.