Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Dreamcatcher/Final Flight Of The Osiris

I saw these Wednesday night(God bless advance passes) and I had one hell of a time. Dreamcatcher is fun, fast-paced, and just the right mix of scary and cool. We got aliens, explosions, helicopters, a bad dude with a British accent, kids that look like they're in a remake of Stand By Me, you name it. It' s all here and it's all good.

As for the Animatrix short... I was kinda unimpressed. It's stronger than Program, but far inferior to Second Renaissance, which rocks. Don't expect anything other than eye candy and I guess you'll be impressed, because there really isn't that much else there. It gives you just a little information as to what happens in Reloaded though, so that's kinda nice.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    yah it wuz quite interesting and yah it wuz freaky

there were some things i never expected. it's worth seeing definitely. maybe not again. cuz it will be slow and you will know exactly what's gonna happen. it's a long movie. just a little more than 2 hours. but it's worth it. i wuz never bored. i wuz holding on really tightly with my boyfriend...

i give this a movie a 3.5/5
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I liked this film, but not as a horror movie, and not as a classic. It works best as an action movie and there is some exciting action. Unfortunately the opening 20-30 minutes and the trailer promised more. I went in expecting The Thing and I got XXX with Aliens, which was needless to say a dissapointment. 3/5

http://www.whwn.com/movies/2003/dreamcatcher/review.htm