Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thumbs down house of 1000 corspes worst movie ever

I can't believe that I spent $8 and 1 and a half hours of life to see this stupid and pointless crap. It has no story line, no plot, and the flashbacks or whatever they were during the whole movie were totally pointless and unrelated to the scene. Basically, the whole movie is composed of flashback scenes that are very difficult to even understand what they mean. This is simply the worst movie that I have ever seen in my entire life and truly advise ppl out there not to see this!!!

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Talking

I WILL watch it anyway!
    because of (Rob) Zombie :big grin:

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    i alreaady saw it. i loved it... we need more scary as hell movies like this....one of the best gore/horror movies i've seen in a long time.

rob zombie at the helm was even better....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Talking

like somebody don't have the right taste, hehehe...

Credits
    HEy, all it promised was a 1000 corpses, noone said anything about a story line.

Credits
    lol so it's 3 vs 1
    I guess i'll give it a go
    I'm waiting to see a good horror movie for some time.

Credits
    sounds pretty bad. i think I'll wait for the video.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    not my kind of movie and you know why? cuz rob zombie is not my kind of music...... so i don't trust him. i'm not wasting my time and money over some stupid movie whereas there are millions of other better scary movies i could go see (or rent)
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Rad....just curious, what kind of movies would you consider scary that you would go see ?? imo, there has not been any movies that have been scary in awhile. the ring was ok. darkness falls and they were wastes of time...maybe i might be missing something in the horror genre....
    Last edited by redbear; 05-05-2003 at 03:28 PM.

Credits
    Originally posted by red bear
    Rad....just curious, what kind of movies would you consider scary that you would go see ?? imo, there has not been any movies that have been scary in awhile. the ring was ok. darkness falls and they were wastes of time...maybe i might be missing something in the horror genre....
    we're different. i actually liked the ring. the movie THEY wuz horrible. i would love to see darkness falls. i heard it wuz really scary. there are other movies that got a scary style without being so bloody and horrible. and that's the kind of movies i like. i don't like bloody movies that much. blood don't bother me. LOTS of blood bothers me. lol

from the trailer of house of 1000 corspes.... it look rather revolting to me.

my kind of scary movies are jaws, terminator, aliens, signs, joy ride, glass house..... stuff like that. i get scared pretty easily.

Credits
    the way i see it radstar likes scary movies where you CARE about the characters of the movie. When the movie has great characters and very well developed, then the audience starts to care and get attached to them and anything bad that might happen to them , the audience gets fear or scared...

Movies like house of 1000 corspes or any Jason of Friday the 13th or any other SLASHER movie.. dont have any effect on me in terms of FEAR factor coz I DONT GIVE A SHI'T if the characters dies or not.... these movies are moew COMEDY or tend to be more HILARIOUS coz the charactrers usually dont have any "human" emotions and are not to be taken seriously...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    the way i see it radstar likes scary movies where you CARE about the characters of the movie. When the movie has great characters and very well developed, then the audience starts to care and get attached to them and anything bad that might happen to them , the audience gets fear or scared...
    exactly!

Credits
    God H1KC was simply terrible. I don't understand how crap like this gets released by a major studio, and PROMOTED, and great films like Equilibrium barely see the light of day. Here's my full review plucked from another forum I post in sometimes:

I really thought the movie was terrible... bad acting, worse script, and even worse editing. I thought the "psychedelic" effect he applied to some of the scenes was extremely cheesy, and well, I really didn't care for it. Now, I am always willing to be forgiving to a movie like this if it actually delivers the scares, but it never really does... it's extremely gory, but with no sense of style, it's almost as if there was no director present (although it was Rob Zombie, so he might as well have not been). I was really looking forward to seeing this so I'm totally let down. Lets hope Marilyn Manson hooks up with someone like Floria Sigismondi... now THAT would be a creepfest with style. (She's the one who made Manson's 'Beautiful People' and 'Tourniquet' music videos... kind of like Brothers Quay meets William Malone)

0 out of 5 stars
    Last edited by Shrubz; 05-09-2003 at 06:25 PM.

Credits
    Originally posted by Mark Strube
    Lets hope Marilyn Manson hooks up with someone like Floria Sigismondi... now THAT would be a creepfest with style. (She's the one who made Manson's 'Beautiful People' and 'Tourniquet' music videos... kind of like Brothers Quay meets William Malone)
    she´s great, because of her i even like a christina aguilera video :big grin:
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers