Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

REVOLUTIONS TRAILER?

IS THE TRAILER POSTED IN COMING SOON THE SAME TRAILER THAT THEY'RE GONNA SHOW AT THE END OF RELOADED?

Credits
    Revolutions trailer is going to be shown @ the end of Reloaded (after the credits). Also is shown when u finish Enter The Matrix game.

To answer your question.... NO... i believe!
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 05-14-2003 at 09:31 AM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Nope. They're different. Mirko from CS.net & Greg Dean Schmitz from Yahoo! confirmed that.

Credits
    I'll find out for myself in a couple hours.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    its a different trailer than the one being shown at the end of reloaded saw the movie last night and waited for trailer

THE MATRIX ROCKS!!!
    Blu-Ray Supporter
    55 blurays and counting... plus Batman Begins, Iron Man, Transformers and many others on Pre-order.

Credits
    Definitely different edit (although shares some of the same footages). Take my word for it.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Does many people wait for the trailer of revolution or do you sit alone in the cinema ???

Credits
    Originally posted by Matrix
    Does many people wait for the trailer of revolution or do you sit alone in the cinema ???
    almost the whole theater waited to see it at my showing
    the one in the coming soon section shows more niobe doesnt it?

Credits
    Originally posted by Matrix
    95% left during the credits, but they even turned off the lights again before the trailer started
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    Originally posted by streetpreacher
    95% left during the credits, but they even turned off the lights again before the trailer started
    Nice i hope they doing it next week also...
    but i think when the cinema is full with 900 People it going to be a big party

Credits
    At the showing I saw at AMC on Wednesday, May 14 at 10:00pm, NOBODY left the theatre during the end credits .. the entire packed theatre waited right to the end to see the short Revolutions preview .. I was surprised how many people in the audience seemed to know that it was coming .. what a bunch of nerds (oh, wait, I was one of them ;-D).
    "It used to be said that we are what we eat... And then people maybe... a little more fashion conscious would say... 'No, you are what you wear'... Or you are what you read... But we would say in this millenium... You are what you watch..." Peter Gabriel - Growing Up

Credits
    Its a common fact that most of the time @ the end credits, movies have easter eggs.

Aliens: U can hear a face hugger crawling around
    Star Wars: Darth Vader breathing
    Matrix2: the Trailer

The list goes on.........
    Always the popular movies, ppl stay.

Credits

Unhappy Ahhhhhh

Unfortunately my ride was going to leave without me so I had to leave with the rest. I wouldn't mind if I was going home alone but when you live 20 miles away and a mountian inbetween its kinda hard to say I am staying.

But the great thing is I am going to see it once more with my friend so this time I am not going to miss it. One question though am I missing all that much?? I have seen the one from the game, but does the after movie trailer show anything worth while?

Give me your thoughts.

tcentea Guest

Re: Ahhhhhh

Originally posted by Drew Boi
    Unfortunately my ride was going to leave without me so I had to leave with the rest. I wouldn't mind if I was going home alone but when you live 20 miles away and a mountian inbetween its kinda hard to say I am staying.

But the great thing is I am going to see it once more with my friend so this time I am not going to miss it. One question though am I missing all that much?? I have seen the one from the game, but does the after movie trailer show anything worth while?

Give me your thoughts.
    If you've seen the "Coming Soon" one, it's not worth staying for the theatrical one. It's (much) shorter, and as far as I can remember, there isn't any new footage. You're not missing much.

TC

Credits
    Well i will stay till the end..
    just to see how many other people know that there is a trailer..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast