Well ladies and gentleman, I have laid eyes on the full movie of Finding Nemo!!!!!! (I snagged tickets to a benefit screening - cost me $38 US dollars for 2 tickets - all proceeds went to two ocean conservation societies)

The movie was fantastic!!!! :big grin:
I honestly think the movie surpasses Monster's Inc.. Pixar has taken another leap forward in animation quality. The animators seemed to have taken to the traditional Disney approach of watching the movement of animals then drawing them to reflect that movement. Finding Nemo is pretty accurate in its portrayal of various sea creatures, and listen closely to a lot of facts about the sea and sea life.

The movie is full of many moments of excitement and laughter. Dori is by far the best character. Honestly I really don't like the insecurity of Albert Brooks, which can make him terribly annoying. The spunkyness of Dori (Ellen Degeneres) made Brooks character of Marlin bareable.

My second favorite characters were the totally rightous sea turtles :big grin:. In fact the sea turtles are part of one of the best scenes in the movie, the East Australian Current.

I could keep going on, but just to list more bright spots - the jelleyfish, the angler fish in the darkness, and the attempted rescue of Nemo

A word of warning for those who are parents - the sea can be unforgiving, and several scenes in the movie attest to this scary fact. Kids should see this movie, but they might get scared in parts.

Anyway, the movie was a blast and I would definitely see it again!

(P.S. stay through all the credits for some pleasent surprises)