Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: 28 Days Later

Credits

28 Days Later

Science Fiction/Fantasy, Thriller and Art/Foreign
    1 hr. 48 min. A virus that locks those infected into a permanent state of killing rage, is accidentally released from a British research facility. Carried by animals and humans, the virus is impossible to contain, and spreads across the entire planet. Twenty-eight days later, a small group of survivors are trapped in London, caught in a desperate struggle to protect themselves from the infected. As they attempt to salvage a future from the apocalypse, they find that their most deadly enemy is not the virus, but other survivors.
    MPAA Rating: R for strong violence and gore, language and nudity.

Release Date: June 27th, 2003 .

Cast and Credits

Starring: Cillian Murphy, Naomie Harris, Megan Burns, Christopher Eccleston, Brendan Gleeson

Directed by: Danny Boyle

Produced by: Andrew MacDonald

Written by: Alex Garland

Distributor: Fox Searchlight

http://www.whwn.com/28_days_later_teaser_640X360.mov
    http://www.whwn.com/28_days_later_640X360.mov
    There you go. What I concider to be the greatest teaser trailer ever, and finally available in High Res QT. Full trailer tomorrow.
    Last edited by carl; 05-20-2003 at 09:35 AM.

Credits
    Full trailer added

Credits
    teaser and trailers are good, i like them very much, but the movie was a bit of a disappointment. I was expecting something very different from this movie. It ended up like any other zombie movie flick..
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    I dug this movie a lot. The zombies were much more effective than the old walking ones.(No spoilers you can see them in the trailer) Really ****ing scary. I have always liked zombie flicks and this had action, blood, horror and humor. Great flick. The plot was a little bit too close to Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead, but not in a copying way, more like in a honouring way.

The best thing was that this whole movie was shot in digital camera that we can buy from a normal electronics store. After this I really believe that you can really make a normal believable movie with a quite cheap digital camere. It looked better than in most film movies. I totally recommend, even if don't like zombies or brits.

Also watch Trainspotting from the same director(I hope you have seen it already, otherwise forshame)

The trailer/teaser/whatever is great. European thing. Don't want to show to much from story.

Credits
    BTW everyone here's my earlier review for this film. My opinions haven't changed but I will be writing a DVD review shortly.

http://www.whwn.com/movies/2002/28dayslater/review.htm

Credits
    Originally posted by Jack Stoney
    I dug this movie a lot. The zombies were much more effective than the old walking ones.(No spoilers you can see them in the trailer) Really ****ing scary. I have always liked zombie flicks and this had action, blood, horror and humor. Great flick. The plot was a little bit too close to Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead, but not in a copying way, more like in a honouring way.

The best thing was that this whole movie was shot in digital camera that we can buy from a normal electronics store. After this I really believe that you can really make a normal believable movie with a quite cheap digital camere. It looked better than in most film movies. I totally recommend, even if don't like zombies or brits.

Also watch Trainspotting from the same director(I hope you have seen it already, otherwise forshame)

The trailer/teaser/whatever is great. European thing. Don't want to show to much from story.

ohhhhhhhh it was shot in digital?!?!?!?!?! i did not know that, no wonder it had this "look"

Credits
    This Movie is released by FOx...
    Hm well gonne watch it when it comes out...

Credits
    http://www.whwn.com/movies/2002/28da.../DVDreview.htm

As promised. The DVD review with more uptodate thoughts.