Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Arrow Scary Movie 3

EDIT: QT UPDATE

Trailer: QuickTime, 9.4MB (320x240)
    http://images.hollywood.com/images/q..._mir_t_low.mov

source: CSoon

---

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/movie.aspx?m=540280

hmmm, i can't see this (i chose 300 connection), only audio. nevermind, should be on Apple anyway...

source: DHorizons
    Last edited by ZUBi; 07-31-2003 at 03:29 PM.

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    OMG!! That is hilarious!!!! Can't wait for a high quality trailer of this. Major improvement over SM2 and possibly 1.

Awsome funny cast. No unknowns
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Cool! I've gotta see Anne Faris in her natural hair colour.... well blond at least...

This looks promising, more like the first one... at least it looks better than Scary Movie 2 the first half of the trailer (I didn't finish DLing it so only saw the first half...)

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    Cool! I've gotta see Anne Faris in her natural hair colour.... well blond at least...

This looks promising, more like the first one... at least it looks better than Scary Movie 2 the first half of the trailer (I didn't finish DLing it so only saw the first half...)
    so when do you start buggin'for direct dl's?

Credits
    Originally posted by sander.brons
    so when do you start buggin'for direct dl's?
    What am I bugging for what now???

You can DL the MSN stream using Hi-Net Recorder. I didn't have the direct link with me handy at the time of writing but I'll post here when I get home... (8 hours from now)... unless you figure it out before I post it...

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    What am I bugging for what now???

You can DL the MSN stream using Hi-Net Recorder. I didn't have the direct link with me handy at the time of writing but I'll post here when I get home... (8 hours from now)... unless you figure it out before I post it...
    im just bustin balls...in a topic of mine you started bitching about that...or was it someone else..
    please dont say *sings* it wasnnnt mee..

Credits
    wow.... where did Wayans brothere went ?

David Zucker (Police Squad, Airplane, Top Secret!) and Kewin Smith (Clerks, Dogma) .... huh

(Kevin Smith is also doing Fletch 3 ... and they again dumped all former cast, that is Chevy Chase)
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!
    [My Top 20 Movies @ YMDB] [My Bottom 20 Movies @ YMDB]

Credits
    Originally posted by sander.brons
    im just bustin balls...in a topic of mine you started bitching about that...or was it someone else..
    please dont say *sings* it wasnnnt mee..
    ahhh.... that explains that weird sensation in my groein 2 minutes ago... :big grin:

Actually I think indeed it was me... sorry... Jim Carrey 'Liar Liar' style...

IT WAS MEEEEE!!!

Credits
    wow, looks like it could be really funny again after the horrible second part.
    does anybody know if the wayans brothers quitted or were they fired by miramax/dimension films? i thought they already created the concept or part of the script with the title "episode 3: lord of the brooms".
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    http://www.boxofficeprophets.com/t

none of the 37 writers on Scary Movie 3 were part of the 26 names that were on the Scary Movie 2 script

Credits
    haha!! michael jackson....

and the Simon Caldwell guy from American Idol

this movie does look really funny! more funny than the first two. i'm definitely gonna see it!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Originally posted by streetpreacher
    wow, looks like it could be really funny again after the horrible second part.
    does anybody know if the wayans brothers quitted or were they fired by miramax/dimension films? i thought they already created the concept or part of the script with the title "episode 3: lord of the brooms".
    The Wayans Bros. were offered a two film spoof deal with Revolution Studios to make alien invasion spoofs of movies such as Signs and Independence Day. When they left, Dimension panicked and got David Zucker to direct, and Kevin Smith 'found' screenwriters for it (he is not writing it). Now Scary Movie 3 will be spoofing Signs and Independence Day aswell as other movies, which has left the Wayans Bros. @ Revolution with nothing to do now - because it will look like a copy. And btw, the trailer is hilarious...

Credits
    heh funny stuff. I liked the first one but never got around to seeing the second. This looks funny though

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Question

khhh khhh, where is direct link?

Credits
    Originally posted by ZUBi
    khhh khhh, where is direct link?
    It's coming... 2 more hours to go before finishing work...

Unless someone can figure it out...

Here's the 'secret recipe'... I mean 'How to Get Direct Links from MSN Streamers 102':

1) You need both IE and Netscape browser. If you don't, wait for the direct link.

2) In IE go to the link provided above. Click on the 'Watch the Trailer' link and a window will pop up, either asking you to set your connection speed or, if you've been there before, start streaming.

3) editman recommends you to set your connection speed to 300k - you're DLing so higher the better.

4) When it starts streaming press 'F11'. Copy the URL shown in the address pull-down menu. Open your Netscape browser. Paste the URL to Netscape and Go to the URL. I don't know if you can close your IE at this stage but I'll leave it on.

5) Once the video starts streaming in your Netscape browser press Stop. Go to View Page Into (or Control-I). It'll give you a list of text, image and video files used in the HTML.

6) Find the asx/wmv URL under 'Embed:' Copy it and DL it using Getright or whatever you use to DL stuff.

7) Once you've got the asx/wmv file. Open it with Notepad and you'll the direct link to the streaming file.

8) Copy the direct link and DL it with Hi-Net Recorder.

Yes, it's complicated. And it's a bit cheaty. But as long as you get the job done no one care how.
    Last edited by editman; 07-23-2003 at 01:59 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast