Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Wes Craven's CURSED gets shut down! (Scream 4)

wel its not really SCream 4, but its the same team that gave us the scream movies

http://www.lightsoutentertainment.co...ws.php?id=1372
    Hot off the tip line, it seems that the reuniting of Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson has hit a snag. The news has hit Lights Out Entertainment a bit late in fact. The word is that the film, which stars Shannon Elizabeth and a host of other stars and former TV stars was shut down mid-way through filming after the Miramax suits got ahold of dailies. This was several weeks ago. The film crew was last seen shooting in and around Hollywood. More when we get it.
    http://us.imdb.com/Title?0257516
    Cursed

Release Date: February 13, 2004
    Studio: Dimension Films
    Director: Wes Craven
    Screenwriter: Kevin Williamson
    Starring: Skeet Ulrich, Christina Ricci, Shannon Elizabeth, Scott Foley, Omar Epps, Kristina Anapau, Scott Baio, James Brolin, Illeana Douglas, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Forster, Judy Greer, Milo Ventimiglia, Corey Feldman
    Genre: Thriller
    MPAA Rating: Not available
    Official Website: Not available
    Review: Not available
    DVD/VHS: Not available
    Movie Poster: Not available
    Plot Summary: The highly anticipated reunion of Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson, the creative minds behind the record-breaking "Scream" trilogy. This time, Craven and Williamson put their signature on the classic werewolf tale, re-inventing the genre with their hip, edge-of-your-seat style. Set in Los Angeles, the film puts a modern inventive twist on the archetypal story. Six time Academy Award winner Rick Baker is on board to do the make-up. The tale unfolds when a werewolf attack unites three strangers who must fight for survival against the beast and its curse.
    LOL... i realy dont care
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Re: Wes Craven's CURSED gets shut down! (Scream 4)

Originally posted by tisoy
    wel its not really SCream 4, but its the same team that gave us the scream movies
    OK forgetting Scream 3 what have you got against the Scream movies? 1 and 2 were some of the best films of the 90's.

Oh hang on, were they just traditional slasher movies?

Credits

Re: Re: Wes Craven's CURSED gets shut down! (Scream 4)

Originally posted by carl
    OK forgetting Scream 3 what have you got against the Scream movies? 1 and 2 were some of the best films of the 90's.

Oh hang on, were they just traditional slasher movies?
    you tell me !!!! i did not know i had anything against Scream and Scream 2...

if u are refering to my comment..... sigh.. Carl assumes again to much...

i am saying that i dont care much if this new movie of Craven and Kevin Williamson get closed... i think Scream 1 and 2 where good enough and another movie like this with same style would just ruin it...

Kevin Williamson is a good writer, i even enjoyed his TV show "WasteLand" .. too bad it only lasted one season..

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Wes Craven's CURSED gets shut down! (Scream 4)

you tell me !!!! i did not know i had anything against Scream and Scream 2...

if u are refering to my comment..... sigh.. Carl assumes again to much...

i am saying that i dont care much if this new movie of Craven and Kevin Williamson get closed... i think Scream 1 and 2 where good enough and another movie like this with same style would just ruin it...

Kevin Williamson is a good writer, i even enjoyed his TV show "WasteLand" .. too bad it only lasted one season..
    Chill out man. I was just joking with you, and FYI I was reffering to that damn roll eye emotacon.

I truly do hate that little thing, always gives the wrong impression.

"The same team as Scream."
    It souunds like your giving information.

"The same team as Scream " looks much more sacastic, and makes it look like you don't like the film. I really hate it when people because makes me go

Credits
    If you don't care, then why are you wasting your time posting this.

I know I'm not wasting my time replying, since I'm both a Craven/Williamson fan

Credits
    Originally posted by Guiboche

i like their work on the first two scream movies too, and this movie sounded interesting, especially with christina ricci attached
    but the first two "screams" are the only things kevin williamson wrote that i like. "teaching mrs. tingle" is just boring and i can't stand "dawson's creek". the teenagers in dc are so fake, at least i never met a teenager talking like this
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    Originally posted by Guiboche
    If you don't care, then why are you wasting your time posting this.

because i can post threads/news that i think suck or i dont give a damn

Credits
    because i can post threads/news that i think suck or i dont give a damn
    Then your oppinion is irrelevant