Thanks Thanks:  24

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    I'm looking for movie about famous novellist, woman I think, but it turns out that someone else wrote this books for her.

Credits
    Help!! I cant think of the movie title for the life of me. Three of us here can all recall one scene but are drawing blanks on what its from. We watched it recently and not 100% sure if its even a movie, possibly from a tv series episode.
    So its def a comedy. Its a lunch/dinner table scene where the elderly parents bring a guest to the dinner. Hes a young african american man and at first they state that he is a friend of theirs. Their daughter/son is curious about the man and eventually asks bluntly what exactly is their relationship with this man and the mother confesses that he is her lover. Theyre asked if the three of them are involved and the dad tells them that hes just their mothers lover and that he usually watches from the closet lol everyone is shocked and speechless etc and thats all we remember! Its not an old movie. I know its not much to go on but im just hoping someone might have recently seen it and can ease our frustration!! Thanks