Thanks Thanks:  24

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Can't remember the names of these movies!!!

I got memories of these 2 movies that I don't know the names.

The first one is about zombie(?) I remember there are people trapped in a mansion or something and they are being hunted. They have to apply green glowing thing around door frames to keep these hunters out. I also remember a woman(?) got her leg chopped off. And in the end, (don't know if this is the same movie lol) a woman (possibly black) takes a blood shower and somehow hugged the bad guy and the bad guy died and she went on a bus or something? That's all I can remember

The second one is probably about ghost. It is set in a big house (if i remember correctly it used to be an old hospital). A girl with a torch light heard noises behind the mirror in the bathroom and she broke it and there is another room behind. It goes all the way down to the basement and the scene swapped from past and present. In the past the basement is white and there are dead bloody bodies hanging down. I remember something about there weren't enough doctors during a war(?) or something like that. At the end of the movie, there is this girl (who went down to the basement first) she somehow got white eyes now and is holding a baby as the other (normal) girl walked passed the door.

Thanks

Credits

Seeking Movie Title

Hello! I saw this movie on cable around 15 years ago. I was around 7 years old so my recollection may not be so good, but here goes: There is a scene with a woman eating raw meat in car. The other scene I recall is the same woman in a car in a parking lot full of people. There is a man in the car and he attacks her sexually, the people walking through the parking lot ignore it...then my folks made me turn it off.

Not sure of any other details such as when it was released, etc. Hope you can help, this has been driving me nuts. thanks!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kokutou View Post
    I got memories of these 2 movies that I don't know the names.

The first one is about zombie(?) I remember there are people trapped in a mansion or something and they are being hunted. They have to apply green glowing thing around door frames to keep these hunters out. I also remember a woman(?) got her leg chopped off. And in the end, (don't know if this is the same movie lol) a woman (possibly black) takes a blood shower and somehow hugged the bad guy and the bad guy died and she went on a bus or something? That's all I can remember

The second one is probably about ghost. It is set in a big house (if i remember correctly it used to be an old hospital). A girl with a torch light heard noises behind the mirror in the bathroom and she broke it and there is another room behind. It goes all the way down to the basement and the scene swapped from past and present. In the past the basement is white and there are dead bloody bodies hanging down. I remember something about there weren't enough doctors during a war(?) or something like that. At the end of the movie, there is this girl (who went down to the basement first) she somehow got white eyes now and is holding a baby as the other (normal) girl walked passed the door.

Thanks
    Is the first one: Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114608/