Quote Originally Posted by Mims1976 View Post
Hey.

I am looking for a title - but it's a movie I've never seen. I have only seen the poster and thought that I would remember and watch it later
Oh well here goes nothing .... The movie was as far as I know something about a number system for people - the higher the number - the more 'godlike' they were and able to control and bend events. I have searched numerous databases based on the title BEING a number but came up with nothing.
It's not a movie where someone kills people by numbers or 'The Nines' ... More about this god complex and what to do with the power (I think .... At least that's what I remember about it at the time)

I hope someone with an extraordinary memory and imagination can help I would say that it's within the past 10 years or so that I've seen the poster. As far as I remember the main character is a man - and I believe in one poster he looks at some kind of glowing line on the sidewalk .... Oh it's been so frustrating not remembering !!

I hope my slightly weird clues can spark the memory of somebody out there - thanks in advance.

Mie from Denmark
I am still searching but here's a longshot - - I am number 4 - 2011