Thanks Thanks:  24

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Dark Shadows R1

I rented "Dark Shadows" and there was this preview of a upcoming horror film before the movie began. I didn't get the name of the film but due my dvd player having memory play where it picks up where it last left off it wouldn't allow me to replay the previews at the beginning of the dvd, it instead repeatedly took me to the menu/ scene selection.

So what happened in the preview was:

A woman is talking she has dark brown hair and she said she had bagan seeing things. I believe she is talking to another person explaining. It then goes to a scene where she's in some kind of a tunnel or subway there's a man's corpse or ghost laying there in dim light and she gasps and he says, "wait, you can see me!" Then there is a male detective dark hair also and he is questioning her and he begins to explain to her that a little boy told them that he saw a monster drag his father away. Then he tells her they found a body in the same place. A brief grisly image of a mutilated corpse displays long enough not to let you focus on it but briefly enough to display raw meat and a large mass such as a mans chest/ abdomen.

Now I posted a question on yahoo answers and someone said he though it sounded like Stephen King's "The IT."
    He also said that he had heard rumors that they were going to remake that film. Anyone else see this preview or know the name of it?
    Last edited by BobbieAN; 10-30-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: wanted to highlight a few points, modify to be within group guidelines. (New)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieAN View Post
    I rented "Dark Shadows" and there was this preview of a upcoming horror film before the movie began.

I have not checked The DVD, but from the info you provided, the movie is called "Absentia".
    It's been out on DVD for a while now.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1610996/

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Your Headphone guy is "The Lives of Others"