Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tmntoast View Post
    My friend mentioned this movie to me, and I've searched far and wide to no avail!
    Either his imagination has ran far too wild, or this movie is super obscure.

Made in the 80s or around that era, possibly 70s/90s, low budget more than likely, not popular. This kid/guy wants to impress this girl who only hangs out with the biker kids, and the biker kids are the popular kids. So anyways he builds this motorcycle from scrapyard parts basically and he dons an outfit that hides his identity and she swoons over him.

HEEEELP!
    Grease 2 (1982)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grease_2

Credits
    What's the name of the movie where the guy blindfolded the girl and tied her arms and legs to horses and they pulled her apart

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Darien13 View Post
    What's the name of the movie where the guy blindfolded the girl and tied her arms and legs to horses and they pulled her apart
    That particular death is called "Quartering".

Maybe 2001 Maniacs (2005) (with Robert Englund).
    Here's a review on 2001 Maniacs that describes a woman dying by quartering.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264323/reviews
    They don't mention blindfolding. Rather the reviewer just quips there's no nudity for her death.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GEWebb View Post
    Movie is set in the 70's. About a bunch of kids that hang out at a rec center. They use drugs and act out. I do remember something about them locking their parent in the school during a PTA meeting, and proceeding to damage the school, parent's cars, and so on. Movie end with kids being shipped of to correction school on a yellow caged bus. Please help.

Over the Edge (1979) with Matt Dillon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over_the_Edge_(film)

Credits

what is it called

Hello everyone.
    So om the beginning of the movie Guy bumpes in to girl on Rollo skates causing accident. Girl has a dolphin tatto on her flot.

Any ideal?

Credits
    Looking for a 80s-early 90s sci fi movie. Going from a passenger airplane to landing, picking up a few survivors along the way then the earth begans to break off into pieces falling apart around them. They take off in the plane just in time before the earth completely breaks apart where they were located. They find another part of earth to land on eventually. Cant think of the movie please help. Thanks

Ideas?

j7wild Guest
    Are you thinking of 2012?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2teg_96 View Post
    Looking for a 80s-early 90s sci fi movie. Going from a passenger airplane to landing, picking up a few survivors along the way then the earth begans to break off into pieces falling apart around them. They take off in the plane just in time before the earth completely breaks apart where they were located. They find another part of earth to land on eventually. Cant think of the movie please help. Thanks

Ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Are you thinking of 2012?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080/
    That also sounds like The Langoliers, a Stephen King movie from the 90's. The plane lands, and these creatures eat up the world around them (they're eating the "past") so the plane has to take off and find other airports to land at, before the land and everything around them disappears again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112040/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Credits
    I used a site similar to this once to find the name of a book, and the details I remembered were so scant that I was really impressed that someone actually was able to name the book. So I have some hope!

There was this movie I watched when I was pretty young; all I can recall is that it was black & white, and this guy got into the caravan wagon of a gypsy. She was reading his palm and a picture showed up on it that I *think* showed his death - getting hit by a car or something of that nature. If I recall correctly, the image disturbed the gypsy and I don't think she told him.

Does anyone remember this movie?

Credits

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Hey guys! Can somebody help me with the name of the movie, it's really important to me?

I remember just this one scene.. some guy wants to buy a company or sell something and comes to director's office with his assistant. He realizes that the director loves to sail and spins the director in a chair, swing him in that chair while explaining to him that he imagine the ocean. In the meantime his assistant sprinkles director with the water and makes him a paper hat..and of course director wants to chase his dream to go to pension and sail. I thought that it was some Jim Carrey movie, but I haven't find anything about it

Credits

Hey S21!

Quote Originally Posted by S21 View Post
    Hey guys! Can somebody help me with the name of the movie, it's really important to me?

I remember just this one scene.. some guy wants to buy a company or sell something and comes to director's office with his assistant. He realizes that the director loves to sail and spins the director in a chair, swing him in that chair while explaining to him that he imagine the ocean. In the meantime his assistant sprinkles director with the water and makes him a paper hat..and of course director wants to chase his dream to go to pension and sail. I thought that it was some Jim Carrey movie, but I haven't find anything about it
    It's Mr. Popper's Penguins

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Po...enguins_(film)

Credits

Sounds like.....

Mr. Popper's Penguins

Quote Originally Posted by S21 View Post

Credits

Widow and Live In Lover

Plot is man finds car with dead man inside. As car rolls toward cliff man recovers bag of jewels. Car goes off cliff. Man winds up in town at home of dead man's wife and rents room. Wife ransacks room and finds jewels. A fight ensues and wife claims necklace was given her by her husband. Police get involved in death and wife covers for man. They become lovers and she tries to fence the rest of the jewels. Cannot remember ending and am stuck for a name

Credits

a little help

I want to know the name of a horror movie I saw a few years back it's about a young woman who gets raped by the devil and gets pregnant and the "baby" talks to her from the womb makes her kill in order to feed..all I know it's european and the title it's something like the devil within or the evil within I've been looking everywhere with no luck please a little help

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast