Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Credits
    Well editman's gonna do the unthinkable: running the HDTV WMV file on a PII 400MHz!!!

Seriously I'll burn it and take it to work and test it on my P4 work machine.

2 more hours to go before Bit Torrent completes the DL. (Damn thing chewed my bandwidth the whole night - Apprently someone else seems to be DLing from me. Can't even DL anything else on my GetRight list of things-to-DL. )

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    If i may bring up Zubi's post again about not being able to play the file.
    I also have the 640 version d/led with getright and it was a big d/l for me on a particularly slow 56k modem and wont play in QT or the QT Alt program with the latest updates.
    Does anyone know a way to repair the file? I have a 2 hour timeout so i cant get it any other way really.

|s

Credits
    Took 5 min for me. Time to get cable/dsl people!!

[EDIT]

The video is clearly just converted from the QuickTime, I can see the same exact artifacts in the ending part when the text fades away, and that's a QuickTime artifact since the encoder didn't insert any keyframes there. Now, is the sound true 5.1 ac3? If so I'd sure love to know the source.
    Last edited by Shrubz; 09-30-2003 at 11:17 PM.

Credits
    3 new tv spots have been added to the first post.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    thats WMV 9 version is not HD source, it is simpy the QT source transcoded to WMV9 and the mpeg4 acc audio trancoded to AC3 2.0 (stereo)

so i would stick to the QT version
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    ah, new tv spots
    i like the "give anything" spot. the scene with the whole street blowing up looks cool.
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits

'Help' and 'Power' 15 Second TV Spot Links ..

'Help' and 'Power' 15 second TV Spots have been added at the official site ..

<A HREF="http://progressive.warnerbros.com/thematrix/us/med/tv_power_480_dl.mov">The Matrix Revolutions TV Spot #7 'Power' (15 Sec.) (480) (2.9MB)</A>
    <A HREF="http://progressive.warnerbros.com/thematrix/us/med/tv_power_640_dl.mov">The Matrix Revolutions TV Spot #7 'Power' (15 Sec.) (640) (5.1MB)</A>

<A HREF="http://progressive.warnerbros.com/thematrix/us/med/tv_help_480_dl.mov">The Matrix Revolutions TV Spot #8 'Help' (15 Sec.) (480) (2.9MB)</A>
    <A HREF="http://progressive.warnerbros.com/thematrix/us/med/tv_help_640_dl.mov">The Matrix Revolutions TV Spot #8 'Help' (15 Sec.) (640) (5.2MB)</A>

"It used to be said that we are what we eat... And then people maybe... a little more fashion conscious would say... 'No, you are what you wear'... Or you are what you read... But we would say in this millenium... You are what you watch..." Peter Gabriel - Growing Up

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits
    if U didn't notice in other posts:
    some clips added to the 1st page...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234