Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Damn, someone has a higher average post count than me. His name? Mr. Frank N. Further

Credits
    You worry too much about your average post count.

Don't try to MAKE YOURSELF visible to others. Be invisible, and if you're solid enough, people will see you.
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    Originally posted by wireframe9
    Don't try to MAKE YOURSELF visible to others.
    Exactly, or else people'd think you're nothing but a spamming postcount slave.

Go for quality, not quantity.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    The top 20 posters:
    1) trailergod
    2) K'Nathrak (making him a third god)
    3) ZUBi (making him a fourth god)
    4) radstar
    5) editman
    6) Mischa (who the hell is he?)
    7) Matrix (?)
    8) carl
    9) Gaumont
    10) Movie Wizard (?)
    11) Jean-Luc Bazinet
    12) Marcus (?)
    13) Jedi Master
    14) laface
    15) Stormwalker
    16) blugh
    17) Mark Strube
    18) Equinox (?)
    19) Jake
    20) I Got Trailers (Yay! )
    How many ex-members are there in the top 20?

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    Exactly, or else people'd think you're nothing but a spamming postcount slave.

yes...and we dont like spamming postcount slaves......do we matrix??

let he-she be a lesson to u "i got trailers".....go in da same footsteps and people wont like u very much,....but if u learn from he-she's mistakes, den u will prosper

Credits
    6) Mischa (who the hell is he?) : he's a reg... haven't seen him in forever. he wuz pretty cool

7) Matrix (?): haha.. you weren't here?!?! Matrix started out as GermanFinne (a girl) and i wuz quite happy having a girlfriend online here. we rocked together. she PMs me and i PM her- we were even planning on having kick@$$ sigs of our own. she flirted w/ a lot of guys here. you can look it up on search. she dirty talked to trailer god... she posted a couple of pictures and they weren't quite pics of the same girl. she even sent some guy on here (i think it wuz editman?) a sexy pic (of a girl wearing a thong laying on the bed and that's it... laying on her stomach of course).... well what happened to her, you asked? i'll tell you.....

she got banned for a day, got pissed off, deleted some threads... and never came back! at the same time, a newbie came called discostu and talked as much as Matrix did. he also talked just like her. we were all suspicious. it just can't be cuz it doesn't make any sense.

I PMed discostu and asked him/her if he's Matrix and i promised him i wouldn't tell anyone. he told me "NO, I AM NOT MATRIX. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS" and he kept denying and denying for what two months.... and then finally.....

someone here said something funny yet mean about Matrix. Matrix came back and chewed him out! and then discostu posted right after her... and then Matrix posted right after him! (yet, they weren't online together at the same time) and so on....

trailer god asked JP- to look up both of their IP address (or whatever it's called)... and guess what- they matched!! yup you guessed it.....

10) Movie Wizard (?): he wuz awesome. he wuz funny and so cool. i used to see at least 5 posts a day from him. he disappeared. he came back once but that wuz during the Matrix/discostu era and he never came back again. rumors says he's busy w/ a new girl in his life...

12) Marcus (?): hey what happened to Marcus? Marcus wuz cool too... didn't post much I think?

18) Equinox (?): not a reg that i know of, i remember him... is he still around? i thought i saw his name somewhere not too long ago

Five (or four)
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    Here we go... editman's guide to top 20 Forumites!

1) trailergod - formerly known as tisoy
    2) K'Nathrak - a MOD can't be a god
    3) ZUBi - same as above
    4) radstar - Stefie!!!!
    5) editman is DA MAN!!!!!!!!
    6) Mischa - used to be an active member. Been gone for a while, may not come back
    7) Matrix - former spammer, a disguise of another certain member whom I won't name. Killed off when disguise was exposed with hard evidence.
    8) carl - has true cinematic taste, editman's ally
    9) Gaumont - he's cool
    10) Movie Wizard - you mean you DON'T KNOW HIM!!!?
    11) Jean-Pierre Bazinet - JPB!!!!
    12) Marcus - you don't knw Marcus either!!? And you call yourself ACTIVE MEMBER
    13) Jedi Master - with wife and (coming soon) kid
    14) laface - that's lafce kiddo!!!
    15) Stormwalker - formerly known as Digital Rich
    16) blugh - blugh
    17) Mark Strube - quality man
    18) Equinox - whenever we need (or don't need) some controversial argument (in other words some sh*t to hit the fan), he pops up.
    19) Jake - Fight Club boy
    20) I Got Trailers - now officially No.1 non-contributing spammer of this Forum (Yes it IS official. If you're in doubt, consult the MODs.)... oh bitch bitch bitch... who cares if I edit my own post any freakin' way!?? Took one long enough to notice that's da point... yeah yeah whatever.

And Stef's already answered the question, so there you go.
    Last edited by editman; 12-09-2003 at 04:05 PM.

Credits
    Originally posted by editman

20) I Got Trailers - yeah yeah whatever.
    What do you mean by that?

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    67) Matrix (?): haha.. you weren't here?!?! Matrix started out as GermanFinne (a girl) and i wuz quite happy having a girlfriend online here. we rocked together. she PMs me and i PM her- we were even planning on having kick@$$ sigs of our own. she flirted w/ a lot of guys here. you can look it up on search. she dirty talked to trailer god... she posted a couple of pictures and they weren't quite pics of the same girl. she even sent some guy on here (i think it wuz editman?) a sexy pic (of a girl wearing a thong laying on the bed and that's it... laying on her stomach of course).... well what happened to her, you asked? i'll tell you.....

she got banned for a day, got pissed off, deleted some threads... and never came back! at the same time, a newbie came called discostu and talked as much as Matrix did. he also talked just like her. we were all suspicious. it just can't be cuz it doesn't make any sense.

I PMed discostu and asked him/her if he's Matrix and i promised him i wouldn't tell anyone. he told me "NO, I AM NOT MATRIX. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS" and he kept denying and denying for what two months.... and then finally.....

someone here said something funny yet mean about Matrix. Matrix came back and chewed him out! and then discostu posted right after her... and then Matrix posted right after him! (yet, they weren't online together at the same time) and so on....

trailer god asked JP- to look up both of their IP address (or whatever it's called)... and guess what- they matched!! yup you guessed it.....

Five (or four)

Yes i am a legend :-) :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    Legend. Hmmmm......

Credits
    a fag legend... hehe

what guy would flirt w/ another guy?

anyone? i'll send a prize!

Credits
    at least it brought some fun and fresh air in this forum....

Credits
    and you're hanging around waiting to be paid, that's it right?

you get paid, your work is done, then find more boys to pleasure...

i see how it is now! all those days... i wuz confused. but it all make sense now... thanks!

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    and you're hanging around waiting to be paid, that's it right?

you get paid, your work is done, then find more boys to pleasure...

i see how it is now! all those days... i wuz confused. but it all make sense now... thanks!
    i hope that some day we will be friends :-)

Credits
    LOL... thats so sad to be called a fag by a girl..hehehe

discostu schwul !!!
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast