Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Any Film Students present?

Anyone gone to a Film & Production School or related (screen writer)?

At this time, I'm currently thinking about taking up some type of Film/Production/Screenwriter course in the possible future as an alternate plan to my current one. Course would include me with a small group of other students to be the whole filming/production crew to make films. But starting more back, I've been told I have some creative writing/practical ideas that would be perfect to film thus taking a course to improve and learn on the real writing that happens. Well... I want to make smart scripts and not repeat some of the brainless and/or retarded ideas in the film industry now. Basically, show the world smart filming and good screen writing (along side with the very few there are today).
    Just would like to know if anyone is or anyone knows someone that has taken a course to see how its like so they can help me further or discontinue my possible dream.

Plan to start as early as next year if the decision is made. I promise to make good films/scripts.... AND... want to be the first major writer that actually listens to the public and make what they want (the smart ones).
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Well i do Media Studies for Alevels and wanted to pick up Film Studies aswell (but they wouldnt let me cuz it wouldnt fit in my timetable n clashed wid my other lessons), but basically im doin my second year for Media studies and in da first year i had to produce a film wid a group for courswrk where we had to come up wid a script and film it and get actors n stuff...was great fun (but also alot of effort n dedication...which im sure uve got)
    got alot of mates that do Film Studies aswell.....they all love it...and i defo love media studies as my fav subject....so im sure u wont regret picking up such a subject...