Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Originally posted by trailergod
    http://www.superherohype.com/index.php?id=293

this movie will stink
    Why, because it has a fantastic concept behind it?
    I've read all 3 Alien Vs Predator novels, and this plot could well work, it;s just the description "Teenage Predators" is a bad description.

Basically the Predators are hunters, as we all know, and they have a code of honour. However as with any race the younger are more reckless. So they have the blooding ritual where they take the Unblooded Predators to a planet somewhere that they've seeded with Aliens, and the ones that survive the hunt are blooded. They don't go to the Aliens home world, because there is no home world, they simply seed the planet with eggs and let nature take it's course. Normally they wipe them out each time, honour and all, but sometimes they have accidents and lose, these are the planets that get inhabited by the Aliens. The only inconsistency I can see is that an unblooded Predator would not be sent to a human planet, due to the general lack of honour we display.

I have reviews of the first 2 books, with a detailed description of the basic plots.
    http://www.epinions.com/content_109831294596
    http://www.epinions.com/content_113644506756

From what we saw (a video montage of clips from all the predator & alien films)
    Sounds familiar.

Credits
    well, this was the first AVP thread so it got bumped....

check out the website for the QT teaser...

here is the link to the page (too lazy to get the link...maybe tomorrow)

A vs P

and some BTS footage (didn't watch yet) :
    BTS

website link

and of course, teaser posters :

and wallpapers linked)

alien 1280

predator 1280
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Yessss!!

Credits
    Judging by the title of this movie, the name Alien Vs. Predator is singular, not plural... So I am now assuming that this will be a fight between ONE alien and ONE predator... Does anyone know?
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    Originally posted by chizzace
    Judging by the title of this movie, the name Alien Vs. Predator is singular, not plural... So I am now assuming that this will be a fight between ONE alien and ONE predator... Does anyone know?
    In one of the documentaries this comes up and it was mentioned that fans do not need to worry, there will be many Alien and Pred deaths to keep us happy.

Credits
    Originally posted by chizzace
    Nope, the blooding ritual involves thousands of Aliens. Otherwise there'd be no chalenge to the Predator.

They did announce that at one point, but they've announced that there will be thousands of Aliens. I think it was in the featurette.

Credits
    Originally posted by carl
    Nope, the blooding ritual involves thousands of Aliens. Otherwise there'd be no chalenge to the Predator.

They did announce that at one point, but they've announced that there will be thousands of Aliens. I think it was in the featurette.
    Ah sweet, i look forward to this then...

Credits
    If This is successful, then a sequel would be called "Aliens Vs Predators". But thats obvious!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12