http://channels.netscape.com/ns/movi...stmoviemoments

No. 1 cheesiest movie moment is...
Leading the pack is the scene from "Independence Day" when the president, played by the very forgettable Bill Pullman says, "We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!" Empire calls that "a cornball speech that sounds like Shakespeare rewritten by kindergarteners."

Be prepared to groan and cringe. Here are the other nine cheesy movie moments:
2. "Top Gun"
Tom "Maverick" Cruise tells Val "Iceman" Kilmer: "You can be my wingman anytime."

3. "The Karate Kid"
In the climax, Ralph Macchio has to face the final bout of a karate tournament with an injured leg. Of course, he wins--with an amazing move.

4. "Four Weddings and a Funeral"
At the end of the movie, Andie MacDowell finally gets together with Hugh Grant during a torrential downpour and says, "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."

5. "Pearl Harbor"
Enraptured Kate Beckinsale reads a love letter while the sun sets on Hawaii.

6. "Stepmom"
Cancer-stricken Susan Sarandon leads her kids in a sentimental family sing-along.

7. "The Postman"
A blind woman, who worships Kevin Costner as a messiah-like mail carrier, says, "You're a Godsend, a savior." He replies, "No, I'm just the postman."

8. "An Officer and a Gentleman"
Richard Gere sweeps Debra Winger off her feet on the factory floor and carries her off to a better life with him.

9. "Patch Adams"
Terminally-ill children show up in court to save the career of Patch Adams, played by Robin Williams. Empire gave Williams a special commendation, noting that many of his films are like "being dipped in a churning vat of Camembert."

10. "Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones"
Hayden Christensen is lusting for Natalie Portman when he offers this discourse on the sand: "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth."