My definition of a spammer is someone whose post count is their number 1 priority. After they post, they think "Just 10 more posts then I'll log off." Also they think, "Alright! I'm more than a 1000. I'm way ahead of lots of people here! Let them just try and beat me. I bet in two weeks, I can beat radstar and trailergod."

A spammer is someone who only cares about their post counts. They could ignore editing and go for another post right AFTER their post from 10 seconds ago... i've seen it happen.

Someone who posts useless information is a person who wants attention OR who wants to feel part of the club. To humor people. To entertain people. To be known. And that's not a bad thing. It could lead to more interesting information... it could not.

Someone who posts ONLY smilies. It's okay. If you want to express to what another person had said. You can post a smilie to let that person know you're interested, happy, sad, mad, or evil. If someone posts a smilie face twice in the same forum, go see spammer.

Mr. Frank- we, or at least I, don't consider you a spammer. The reason I believe you got over 100 posts in one month is because of the matrix thread. Now that is over, you haven't been posting so much. Well, in my opinion. I ain't so interested in this forum no more anyways.

I Got Trailers- you NEED to frickin calm down. I didn't think you were so bad but now... you're starting to get on my nerves. There is a big part of me that believes you are discostu. I can't help but feel that. You are posting wayyy too much. Just in the other thread, I believe you posted over 30 times in the same thread and I hardly saw other people's posts. And what you were talking about wuz wayyy too unimportant. You stated your point a frickin million times. I think you need a vacation. If JP could, he could add 5000 posts to your post count and we can all be happy.

Editman- What's up?