• Bad

12 63.16%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    Editman- What's up?
    Stefie!!!

Pretty busy at work. As I told you before I've moved to a smaller office next door (company downsizing & crap). My department head is on annual leave till next week and you can't imagine how crammed & crazy it is now.

And I was just wondering if you've got my email reply I wrote last week...

Now back to the topic: would the above paragraph considered to be spam? That depends on: 1) if there is any other members who are interest in the subject matter I wrote besides Stef 2) the importance of this thread itself (the definition of spams among members?) as compared to the digression from the topic (what's up with editman lately).

I'll let the other members to decide...

Frankly I refuse to set out any definitions on 'what is a spam' or 'what is a spammer'. What I think really has not much of a point cos it may not be shared by the Moderators, and above all JPB, who SHOULD have the final say about what is considered to be spams and who the spammers in his Forum.

My philosophy is that one should know when to speak and when to shut the hell up. If one has nothing intelligent to say, s/he probably should not say anything at all rather than keep bugging people to 'Hey! Look at Meeeeeee!!!'.

And the post counts: to me it's only an indication of either a member's contribution to the Forum, or how much s/he spams here. The post count itself means nothing. What matters is the MEMBER himself/herself.

One may become a Trailer God by spamming 5000 posts in 3 months, but s/he'd always be considered among members as a spammer, not a contributor.

Well I know I earned most of my post counts, and that's a belief shared by most other members. THAT'S what it counts.

At the end of the day, who cares if you're a Trailer God if no one gives a damn about you? Who cares if you're not if everyone thinks you're ?

I chose the -ness. Thank you very much.

Jake, the poll is not really working: where's the 'I don't give a damn' option?

PS by that stupid rationale Stefie has a bigger member than I do, and she's a girl last time I heard...
    Last edited by editman; 11-17-2003 at 07:51 PM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List