Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

ROTK - Scene shown in the trailer but not in the Movie [Spoilers] - with pics

these are the scenes that where not shown in the theatrcial version of the movie

from the teaser:

merry tells pippin that they will see the shire again.

eowyn holds merry on the battlefield while he is screaming. i think this scene is right after marry stabs with his sword in the back of the nazgul king. you can also see gandalf behind eowyn.

aragon falls on his knews while looking directly in the camera.

the uruks using a rambock to crush the gate of minas tirith. in the movie you see a big metal rambock which looks like a lizard with fire in the mouth hanging in platform which it's used to crake the gate.

gandalf riding with pippin and the nazgul landing right in front of them with the flying beast.

from the trailer:

merry knees in front of eomer at the golden hall of rohan.

arwen standing on a bridge in elves palace. i might be wrong but i can't remember seing this in the film

gandalf and pippin standing on the top of the palace and looking at mordor.

aragon touches eowyn in the face before he leaves to the dead mountain.

Last edited by bender; 12-20-2003 at 08:17 AM.

Credits
    (had to split the post because of the limit in picture posting)

eomer holds crying a person which i think is the king theoden

also in the trailer the shot of merry telling pippin that they will see the shire again and aragon falling on his knees.

now you'll say they will be in the extended cut but how can you be sure about that? there is one scene i remember that was seen in the trailer for fellewship and never made it in any of the 3 movies, see pic
    Last edited by bender; 12-20-2003 at 05:17 AM.

Credits
    Happens all the time, a scene used in a trailer is cut from the final product, plus with the Extended Edition its possible the scenes were simply held back.

Credits
    actually... that last picture, a different version is in FotR. Its just the scene was a test scene to show how can an army look like in CG. If you watch FotR again, you will see a VERY similar to this picture. Just editted to be more panned and not as dark.

But I thought making scenes for just trailers/promos r good. It fills in time for the trailer/promo so you won't have to see much from the movie. I find that good and unspoiling!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

Re: ROTK - Scene shown in the trailer but not in the Movie [Spoilers] - with pics

Originally posted by bender
    these are the scenes that where not shown in the theatrcial version of the movie

from the teaser:

merry tells pippin that they will see the shire again.

I could have sworn this is in the film.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    either way, it'll probably end up in the EE.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Well considering that there was 9 Hours of finished edited film for RoTK that was cut to 3 hours and 20 minuts for the Cinemas and the EE cut will be 5 Hours long... hehe there should be tons of material we havent seen yet... and alot we will never see... logical...

This was stated by PJ himself a few weeks ago.... cant remember the interviuv... it was on this site i found it i belive... meaby sombody els can remember hehe..

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    yah right