Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Underworld

Credits

Underworld

Time for the epic battle between Vampires and Werewolves to begin!

The idea for this movie is freakin brilliant. I love the whole modern dark goth look of the film too. Kate looks like a bad *** in the trailer too.

Sept 19th release date.

Credits
    yah i wanna see this too!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I would see it if it weren't rated 15...

Credits
    Ads on TV are crazy for Underworld. Everyone ad break. I love it I'm so there on the 19th!
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 09-09-2003 at 05:38 PM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Lightbulb

Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    I would see it if it weren't rated 15...
    HEH & first thing that came on my mind is:
    SVCD, DivX, DVD (no barriers press) ... :big grin:

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    i think its just a mix of blade, matrix and harry potter :p
    ill rent it on dvd

Credits
    I think it might be another Equilibrium - u never know how it's gonna turn out. Kate Beckinsale is sssoooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!

The stunts look really good

Credits
    Equilibrium? I have a little more faith in this one than I did in Equilibrium.

The plot alone sounds full of potential. I love how the vampires are these dark sophisticated socialite class and the werewolves are the street thugs and gangs. And the dark, stylized action will look great on the screen.

Plus Kate in tight leather is just brilliant. A stroke of genius.

Credits
    i'm gonna pass on this one. romeo and juliette with vampires and werewolves....hmmm, sounds like a dumb idea to me. i really think hollywood needs to get rid of the screenwriters who keep pushing this unoriginal crap....

obviously i think i'm not the only one (who thinks this) considering that if it was going to be any good, it would have come out during the summer craze when people are flocking to the movies instead of now when everyone is preoccupied with school and work.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    While Underworld looks really good and I'm a huge vampire fan, I think I'll be seeing OUATIM this weekend.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    I get to see this on the 15th at a special sneek preview, I'll be sure to post my review (look in movie news).

Credits
    Originally posted by Mark Strube
    I get to see this on the 15th at a special sneek preview, I'll be sure to post my review (look in movie news).
    Bah forget that, they ran outta tickets before my friend could grab one. Perhaps for another movie.

Credits
    A friend of mine saw the sneak preview and had this to say:

"Kind of what I expected. It has some nice action, and I thought that the story was really interesting-- they did a good job of making up new stories for the vampires and werewolves. The coolest scenes were when the werewolves were transforming, some great make up work.
    There were some cheesy moments, when the audience laughed at something that was meant to be serious, but wasn't a big deal (just like the "I love you too damn much" line from Matrix Reloaded).

Overall, a solid B+. A surprisingly good action movie for a September release, and better than Once Upon a Time. If you go into it expecting an entertaining action movie, then you'll like it."

I told him I would post it, and he said he felt like Ebert and Roeper, only with better taste in movies. (LOL)

Credits
    i just the film on dvd and i must admit that the film is pretty good. kate beckinsale was really hot in it
    as for the dvd itself it's a fantastic disc. thevideoquality is not total reference but very close and the audio, oh boy, it's a hell of a ride. the mix is very agressiv and i had to turn down the volume a bit because of the pure dynamic in mix.
    i absolutly recommend this film and the dvd

Credits
    I rented it today, and it has the best butt scene in movie history, when Kate walks into the room, you guys know what Im talking about.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache