Credits

audioscrobbler

http://www.audioscrobbler.com

just found out about this on another forum
    i already created a movie-list group, feel free to join

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/group/movie-list

here's my profile for example:
    http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/streetpreacher/

"Audioscrobbler is a computer system that builds up a detailed profile of your musical taste. After installing an Audioscrobbler Plugin, your computer sends the name of every song you play to the Audioscrobbler Server.

With this information, the Audioscrobbler server builds you a 'Musical Profile'. Statistics from your Musical Profile are shown on your Audioscrobbler User Page, available for everyone to view.

There are many thousands of people using Audioscrobbler, but usually only the people who like the same sort of music to you are interesting. The Audioscrobbler Server calculates which users are most similar to you, based on shared musical taste, so you can take a look at what your peers are listening to.

With this information, Audioscrobbler is able to automatically generate suggestions for new songs/artists you might like. These suggestions are based on the same principals as Amazon's "People who bought this also bought X,Y,Z", but because the Audioscrobbler data is what people are actually listening to, the suggestions tend to make more sense than Amazon."
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    Is it just me or dos this sound like a great way for the MusicIndustry to keep track of what iligal MP3s and sutch you have listent to and have on your computer? if one dos install this app how long until the Cops knock on the door with a huge bill and all the profe they will ever need suplied to them by a app you yourself installed?

Sorry but this sounds like a useless program.... and a sure way of suplying evidence agenst yourself......

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    what proof?
    i listened to music that i bought, what's the big deal?

Credits
    i know but 90% of the ppl listning to music on there PC are listening to iligaly downloadet Mp3`s.... and for them this kind of program would be a bad idear....

I wasent sugesting that you was doing anything iligal

Fed7haS

Credits
    Originally posted by Fed7haS
    I wasent sugesting that you was doing anything iligal
    hehe, no problem, i know what you meant
    i just think that there are bigger threats concerning piracy on 99% of every computer