Well,

First time...it was an online German trailer site linking to my rendition of the 'Alien' Trailer. They believed it was the official trailer for the film. (Have no idea how that happened, but it was cool).

Now, a few days ago, I'm searching through SingingFish.com...and come across something quite interesting. Elimparcial.com had posted up my old teaser 're-edit' trailer for Terminator 3...as an OFFICIAL edit? How in the hell!?!?! You could imagine, I was pretty damn excited. I wondered how in the heck they got ahold of it, and better yet...why they thought it was official?

Then...a sudden anger came over me. I had noticed that this was my exact same edit, but the CUT OUT my cool T3 fanmade intro (stating that I created it). HOLY TOLEDO!!!! Was I fumed. I can't recall experiencing such joy/anger in the same amount of time in history! How can they CUT ME OUT! How ungrateful!

So, how then can I claim that this edit is in fact mine. Well, two reasons. 1)The edit is frame by frame *except for the cut logo* my own re-edit trailer. And most importantly 2)My name is still in the "Artist/Creator" metatag of the media player! What the hey!!! They took their time out to cut my logo, and redo all the details in Spanish...yet they leave my name in! They must've forgotten! Anywho...still pretty cool that another one of my edits make an 'official' cut!

Click here to view the 'officially cut' version:
T3 Teaser Trailer - RoboDan Espanol Version

--Dan