okay, watched 4,5,6,1,2,3
now lets see it for a first time in 1-6
1) wow, I like those guyz with lightsabers, they are so cool. Hey, this old-like senator in a coat-looking guy wanna kill´em! Whoa, I dont like them anymore, this D.Maul´s so cool! Kick their ***!! Hey! Little boy?! Is this going to be a fairytale or what? And this JJB creature?! Whats that supposed to mean?...hey, theres more of ´em?...at least some cool action. Wow, lightsaber fight! Kill´em DM! Yeah, first one´s gone. Hey, that little fu...er destroyed whole spaceship? Bullshit! Ah, young Ben is angry, yeah, kick his ***, I dont like DM anymore....DEAD.Niiiice! Hey, little green friend sayz somethin´bout more than one Darth Maul. Does this mean theres gonna be more movies with this little boy and JJB? No thanks.
2)That little one´s grown. But princess seems younger! That Yoda does so to! Hey, aint this senator that one who trained in EI DM? No, it cannot be. I dont understand why they made second ep. Ok, someone want to kill Padme, so dis is goin´to b ´bout that? And what about those clones in "Attack of the clones".Is ther going to be more of Darth Mauls? Hope so....oh, these are the clones and Obi has ´em! Cool! Now go to get that cool-lookin´assasin! Hey, next sith! Hey Saruman with lightsaber! I dont understand this thing. Why is this all happenin´? Oh, I understand, they wanna rule the galaxy, sure, thats simple...well with these clones they might, but they belong to Jedi and republic. WTF? WOW! WAR! COOOOOL!!! FIGHT! MORE JEDIES!!!! AND MORE! WOW! COOOOOOL! Hey, they´r dyin´! WHoa, Yoda and the clones! Bang! The War has began! I still see no reason, but who cares...somethin´ to do with separatists or what. Ok. Hey, Saruman again. Obi´s weak. Ani looses his hand, lol, such a dude. Clip clap. YODA! Hey he´s cool! Everythin´s so cool in those StarWars! Gettin´ married? Oh, comeon! That means its gonna continue? Who´s that Lucas?!
3) Battle! A HUUUGE BATTLE! Amazing. Saruman!...dead. hey, senator! Dont listen to him Ani, he´s a Sith! Oh, I understand now, he want Ani ´coz Ani´s strong! Yeah, I see it...oh, here it comes! Clones attack Jedies? WTF?! Oh no, thats so sad...tears...tears...PAUSE, goin´ to toilete, more tears. I hate´em those sith or who are they and Ani too!What an idiot! Oh, he does it all for a girl and then kills her? What a idiot! Kill him Obi! Yeah! Die in HELL! BURN! DIE!....hey?! survived? doesnt matter, he´s un-useable....what a cool dress! And he smashes it all! Hey, I really love him. And he´s a father! What a lucky man. Oh, so thats the end, they ruled tha galaxy and lived happily ever after...or not? What ´bout those babies? Dunno
4) Oh, so theres fourth one...this GL is really crazy man, where does he gets those ideas? Everything seems so old here. Sith doesnt rule very well I guess. Oh, next Skywalker, Ben, dont I know Ben?...oh, this Ben....dead...****, everybody dies here, only the evil ones stay. Luke knows ****, how could he defeat empire? Ok, some smuggler and some next princess...aint she his sista? Who cares...So this Skywalker destroyed DeathStar, hmmm, like little Skywalker in E1, I remember. There ARE some connections between´em. Vader survived, great.
5(Empire strikes back...what? Hes his father? Why does he says that so drammatic? Thats no news. Just dunno why Ben didnt tell Luke before he died. Or why that little puppet - Yoda didnt do so. Strange. Solo dead...hm
6) Well I have enought! How many is ther gonna be?!! 6is enought! Kill´em all. What are those little shitty creatures? I still remember that JJB, this is same. Luke will die, I´m sure ´bout that! Oh, emperor, he got older...hm, smash Skywalker! Yeah! What? VAder kills emperor? WTF! Oh, I understand, he turns to the light side...Solo and Leia, oh no! - more children - next three movies? JESUS! They just saved the galagy,what could possibly happen?!

no more?....

seems so....

I´m sure some will come

I LOVE THAT STARWARS MOVIES!!!! NEXT TIME IˇLL TRY IT FROM THE END, lol )