Porky's, Conan the Barbarian, Rocky III, Star Trek II, E.T., Grease 2, Poltergeist, Blade Runner, The Thing, Tron, Friday the 13th 3-D

Return of the Jedi, Octopussy, Superman III, Staying Alive, Jaws 3-D, Vacation

Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom, Star Trek III, Ghostbusters, Gremlins, The Karate Kid, Conan the Destroyer, The Neverending Story, Purple Rain

Rambo 2, A View to a Kill, The Goonies, Back to the Future, Mad Max 3, Europeon Vacation

Top Gun Cobra, Poltergeist 2, Karate Kid 2, Aliens, Friday the 13th VI, Howard the Duck, Flight of the Navigator, The Fly

Beverly Hills Cop II, Predator, Dragnet, Spaceballs, Benji the Hunted, Full Metal Jacket, Robocop, Jaws IV, Superman IV, The Living Daylights, Masters of the Universe

Willow, Crodile Dundee II, Rambo III, Big, Red Heat, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Coming to America, Nightmare on Elm St 4

Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, No Holds Barred, Star Trek V, Ghostbusters 2, Batman, Honey I shrunk the Kids, Lethal Weapon 2, License to Kill, UHF, Friday the 13th VIII, Elm St 5, Uncle Buck

Back to the Future III, Total Recall, Dick Tracy, Gremlins 2, Robocop 2, Die Hard 2, Ghost, Darkman

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Naked Gun 2 1/2, Terminator 2, Hot Shots, Bill & Teds Bogus Journey, Point Break

Lethal Weapon 3, Alien 3, Patriot Games, Batman Returns, Honey I Blew up the Kid, Unforgiven

Cliffhanger, Jurassic Park, Last Action Hero, Sleepless in Seattle, The Firm, Coneheads, The Fugitive

The Flintstones, Beverly Hills Cop III, Speed, The Lion King, Forrest Gump, True Lies, The Mask, Clear & Present Danger

Die Hard 3, Casper, Congo, Batman Forever, Pocahontas, Apollo 13, Judge Dredd, Species, Waterworld, Mortal Kombat

Mission Impossible, The Rock, Twister, The Cable Guy, Eraser, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Nutty Professor, ID4

Jurassic Park 2, Con Air, Speed 2, Batman & Robin, Face/Off, Men in Black, Copland, GI Jane, My Best Friends Wedding

Godzilla, Truman Show, Dr, Dolittle, Armageddon, Lethal Weapon 4, Saving Private Ryan, Theres Something About Mary, Blade

The Phantom Menace, Austin Powers 2, Big Daddy, Wild Wild West, American Pie, Eyes Wide Shut, 6th Sense

MI 2, Me, Myself, and Irene, Scary Movie, X-Men, The Klumps, Hollow Man, Big Momma's House, Bring it On

Pearl Harbor, Tomb Raider, Fast and the Furious, Dr. Dolittle 2, A.I., Jurassic Park III, America's Sweethearts, Planet of the Apes, American Pie 2, Jurassic Park III

Attack of the Clones, Scooby Doo, Minority Report, Mr. Deeds, Men in Black II, Goldmember, XXX, Signs