Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

I'm not too sure that it's a larger selection with smaller quantities, I can see "Captain America" being very limited since it's not a new release, but "Aquaman?"
The movie passed the Billion Dollar mark at the Box Office, not stocking it is rather weird IMO.

BB US has both 4K & 2K, which were listed for pre-order before Christmas and still have stock, go figure.

Regardless, it is what it is.
I prefer US purchases anyway, YES it is at a premium but the quality being what it is with BB CA I'm getting tired of pulling 911's trying to locate replacements at twice the price because it got sold-out State side on the release date.

Truthfully I have no idea either I see steelbook movies that have been already released like Bohemian Rhapsody, Halloween2019 and The Grinch sold out with no new in coming stock. While we also have movies that are online for preorder that are already out of stock like Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, the 4K steelbook version of A Star Is Born and The Little Mermaid (Anniversary Edition); I do not have a clue as to why some sell out before others or how BBYC decides what movies they should supply more stock.
As for preferring US purchases anyway, I agree the quality is superior to that of BB CA also when they run out of stock of a particular steelbook they will at least get a resupply if you need replacements online and/or Americans can just go to their nearest BBYUSA store to pickup a replacement.